• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
69 69

63,908 posts in this topic

Fantastic cover! While the original Gen 1 Optimus was cool to get as a kid, the character on this cover was a much better toy IMHO. Omega Supreme was still my favourite of the bunch, though.

These FanExpo exclusives are seeing healthy sales a few days after the end of the show considering the set was available for $50 CAD.  I put a set up before I went to bed and when I waken up in the morning there were 11 watcher, 47 views and 2 PMs about purchasing them.  They eventually sold for asking in less than 12 hours.  Strike while the iron is hot on these.

image.thumb.png.6ed7f409e35f514defa2f35e6671d977.png

Edited by LudaToke

On 8/26/2024 at 5:41 PM, LudaToke said:

These FanExpo exclusives are seeing healthy sales a few days after the end of the show considering the set was available for $50 CAD.  I put a set up before I went to bed and when I waken up in the morning there were 11 watcher, 47 views and 2 PMs about purchasing them.  They eventually sold for asking in less than 12 hours.  Strike while the iron is hot on these.

image.thumb.png.6ed7f409e35f514defa2f35e6671d977.png

I just sold another set of these in less than 12 hours after posting them and this was after increasing the price by $15.  I have a third set pending a sale via DMs.  My only regret is not purchasing 10 of these sets, I only have 1 left now.

On 8/27/2024 at 6:10 PM, kimik said:

Rogue + Artgerm = :dollars:

Ugh I really regret not buying stack of these now.  My third and final set sold instantly after posting it and I even increased the price by $15.

On 8/27/2024 at 7:49 PM, LudaToke said:

Ugh I really regret not buying stack of these now.  My third and final set sold instantly after posting it and I even increased the price by $15.

No worries. In the end you made a nice return. Roll the profits into the next play and keep building.