• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,846 posts in this topic

I know we just talked about this book last weekend but I just saw a complete set of Adventure Time #1 covers hit #15 on the list over at the Market. Even more reason why I need to hit all my local Hastings before the end of the week. :ohnoez:

Already up to $56.

Edited by whetteon

I know we just talked about this book last weekend but I just saw a complete set of Adventure Time #1 covers hit #15 on the list over at the Market. Even more reason why I need to hit all my local Hastings before the end of the week. :ohnoez:

Already up to $56.

Ya, I saw that....I guess 8-10 a book?

I think I'm going to pick up the first cover for our son and put it away.

Fatale still seems to be doing good, saw some UK ads for 17.00 (USD) Beauty covers. I can hardly find a Fatale 1 2nd print. Thieve of Thieves and Nonplayer are some what illusive as well.

It's weird to me Fatale 1 2nd print is so hard to find. There is still 12-20 in LCS around me, and there were some first prints over the weekend.

Maybe this is the one city it wasn't under-ordered in?

Fatale still seems to be doing good, saw some UK ads for 17.00 (USD) Beauty covers. I can hardly find a Fatale 1 2nd print. Thieve of Thieves and Nonplayer are some what illusive as well.

It's weird to me Fatale 1 2nd print is so hard to find. There is still 12-20 in LCS around me, and there were some first prints over the weekend.

Maybe this is the one city it wasn't under-ordered in?

I've only been in two LCS since and one had 1st prints and the other had 2nd prints. The one with 2nd prints had about 3-4...but would only sale me one though. So I've been looking on Ebay and only run across one here and there.

stores around me got like 1 copy each of the 2nd print...not sure why so low, maybe some stores didn't get their full orders...must be sporadic.

then again these same stores are completely sold out now of all Fatale anything and Thief of Thieves.

Edited by krighton

Maybe a blip but "Batman Arkham City #3" currently up to £14.50/$22.

got 2 sets so might try selling 1 lot off, whats special about issue 3?

No idea mate, might just be a blip or a bidding war etc.

stores around me got like 1 copy each of the 2nd print...not sure why so low, maybe some stores didn't get their full orders...must be sporadic.

then again these same stores are completely sold out now of all Fatale anything and Thief of Thieves.

So I am going to go with the stores around be order lots. On the weekend most stores here still have 20-30 copies left of ToT.

you people tripping over mounds of Fatale & ToT must live in a slightly larger metropolitan area than i do. I'll bet they have 20 copies of New X-men 128 in their $1 boxes also.

Wonder how many of those ToT's have a spine crease....all of mine do. I think i saw Tony Moore lurking near the racks with needle nose pliers.

Edited by krighton

Really? My LCS has a good amount of these on shelves last night.

What's a LCS, seriously I know what it means but I live in a one horse town that doesn't have one. I'm probably one of s dozen people in my town who collects comics lol We got a couple book stores that stock mainstream titles but their general best up copies.

Both my LCS have several and I mean several copies of Thief of Thieves and I dont live in a large metroplitan area. One still has at least 20+ copies.

I read Fatale 1 and 2 the other night and was not overally impressed. Its decent and suspenseful, but nothing to trip over. A 20K print run is very generous. All that said I sold 2 of my copies today in under 24 hours for $35. I had 3 offers as well before it sold.

If Fatale was a 20K book then Thief of Thieves either has to be much higher or they speculated heavily on Kirkman.

Fatale had an amazing Beauty cover and and the print run split between 2 cover versions. If ToT had 2 covers i think it would have helped the overall distribution of copies...not sure why they didn't.

i'm guessing there's alot of noir horror fans out there, Lovecraft, Poe, etc. Probably helping drive the sales besides speculators. And Cthulhu mythos has always been popular.

Edited by krighton

Both my LCS have several and I mean several copies of Thief of Thieves and I dont live in a large metroplitan area. One still has at least 20+ copies.

I read Fatale 1 and 2 the other night and was not overally impressed. Its decent and suspenseful, but nothing to trip over. A 20K print run is very generous. All that said I sold 2 of my copies today in under 24 hours for $35. I had 3 offers as well before it sold.

If Fatale was a 20K book then Thief of Thieves either has to be much higher or they speculated heavily on Kirkman.

Well that's per for the course. :baiting: