• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,843 posts in this topic

next week seems pretty slow....

'It Came' from Titan Comics is worth a serious look....a mystery theatre 3000 ish comic. Probably a tiny print run.....In general titan comics is doing well in the secondary market...who knew?

I've gotten some requests for 'activity' which I though was pretty much dead....special forces but in the boring 'reality' manner.....

Clone's still doing pretty well, I think due to the show being just around the corner, and it's higher then average potential to being made....

Titan also puts out A-1 correct?? I bought the 1st issue of this and it was solid as an anthology. Problem is, for me it is too easy to passover the next issues of these type of comics due to several stories to try and follow. None of these books are high printed so this company could put out a serious sleeper at some time.

next week seems pretty slow....

'It Came' from Titan Comics is worth a serious look....a mystery theatre 3000 ish comic. Probably a tiny print run.....In general titan comics is doing well in the secondary market...who knew?

I've gotten some requests for 'activity' which I though was pretty much dead....special forces but in the boring 'reality' manner.....

Clone's still doing pretty well, I think due to the show being just around the corner, and it's higher then average potential to being made....

Titan also puts out A-1 correct?? I bought the 1st issue of this and it was solid as an anthology. Problem is, for me it is too easy to passover the next issues of these type of comics due to several stories to try and follow. None of these books are high printed so this company could put out a serious sleeper at some time.

:gossip: Death Sentence

Review

Looks like what's heating up now in the Modern Age are key issues. Gone is the "Weekly" hot comic. Maybe variants are the exception but this is the trend I'm noticing at the moment. Why is this? Is it because school is starting? hm

Lyria Modern Age Ebay Trends.

+1, school is starting, but could have to do with the face that there are tv/movie rumors to just about every book released now (exaggerating, but lately it seems like it). Maybe people are learning to wait?

Looks like what's heating up now in the Modern Age are key issues. Gone is the "Weekly" hot comic. Maybe variants are the exception but this is the trend I'm noticing at the moment. Why is this? Is it because school is starting? hm

Lyria Modern Age Ebay Trends.

+1, school is starting, but could have to do with the face that there are tv/movie rumors to just about every book released now (exaggerating, but lately it seems like it). Maybe people are learning to wait?

Makes sense don't it? The lead time will just get smaller and smaller on those books until more evidence other then just an announcement is given.