• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Wife Wants an iPad and Will Kick Me Out.....Reduced Prices!

27 posts in this topic

.......So please buy my stuff!

I have some slabs from SDCC just in and available to you, plus the stuff from my last sales thread that failed miserably here

:rulez:

Shipping is $11 for one slab or $14 for two or free for 3 slabs or more (US only).

Int'l is exact shipping.

No bad boys, or girls, please. :takeit: reigns and if you've bought from me before take 5% off up front.

Offers and questions are welcome

I don't want to be homeless. :sorry:

I have some slabs from SDCC just in and available to you, plus the stuff from my last sales thread that failed miserably here

Shipping is $11 for one slab or $14 for two or free for 3 slabs or more (US only).

Int'l is exact shipping.

No bad boys, or girls, please. :takeit: reigns and if you've bought from me before take 5% off up front.

You're doing it wrong... :taptaptap:

If she wants a new gadget she should be selling her shoes or purses :sumo:

:preach:

Int'l is exact shipping.

Hell yeah :sumo:

Int'l is exact shipping.

:hail: Egalitarianism. :cloud9:

Int'l is exact shipping.

How do ya know she won't still give you tha boot even if she gets the Ipad?

Might want to get it in writing because she might actually both want and Ipad AND want to kick you out. (shrug)

Int'l is exact shipping.

:hail: Egalitarianism. :cloud9:

Aren't they still on the endangered species list?