• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And now a pleasant suprise for the Pittsburgh comic people....

4 posts in this topic

One of my customers sent me a link to Butch Munster going on a tour of a comic book store in downtown Pittsburgh called Eides. He filmed it as if he was going to put it up on a news channel. I thought it looked pretty good.....makes me want to go there.

One of my customers sent me a link to Butch Munster going on a tour of a comic book store in downtown Pittsburgh called Eides. He filmed it as if he was going to put it up on a news channel. I thought it looked pretty good.....makes me want to go there.

Definitely worth a visit.

Was just there Monday on my way back though from Mid-Ohio. A straight up American Icon, like someone stopped the clock in 1974. Incredible. And if you are willing to dig, and have a decent eye, you can pull a short stack of winners from there. Bonus round: Butch Munster was there live and in person as I culled through the books Monday. Wait until you see the Jack Kirby Demons I post. 9.6/9.8's, just spectacular.