• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what do yall think of chase autions?

30 posts in this topic

i have bought some books and got some nice books off a chase aution, never got the big prize, but i have gotten some hundred dollar books, like a FF 72 vf/nm, and a sgt fury 2, and ive gotten some like ultraverse stuff and a copy of barbie fashion :P.

just wonderin if im the only one on here who tries em out or not?

i have bought some books and got some nice books off a chase aution, never got the big prize, but i have gotten some hundred dollar books, like a FF 72 vf/nm, and a sgt fury 2, and ive gotten some like ultraverse stuff and a copy of barbie fashion :P.

just wonderin if im the only one on here who tries em out or not?

Magic 8-Ball says "Signs point to yes."

I love chase auctions. I have gotten hundreds, possibly thousands of great comics in them. I often bid on several dozen at a time to save on shipping. Once, I got some hermit crabs!!

And there was that one dude, that one time, that was giving away REAL sea monkeys and x-ray specs with every order. I thought it was an odd combo until I saw my first nekkid sea monkey..it was like touching the face of God.

I was considering giving them a chance...after all, I'm looking for a new bank what with the BofA debit fee scandal...but I didn't know they did auctions, too.

Perhaps too diversified....

I was JUST talking to my wife about this. We'll be looking for a credit union (no fees) to move to because Wells Fargo is doing debit card fee test markets, and will be implementing a fee at some point. Lame.

ON TOPIC: I'm not a chase auction person. Let me get this straight: you have a key book that is worth several hundred dollars, so you give it away in a chase auction at $5 a whack, hoping that you can convince 40-50 people to buy into the premise, get their money, ship their books, pay Ebay and Paypal fees and still make money on your $200+ book?

I don't think I want to enter into a business transaction with someone that thinks that way.

I love chase auctions. I have gotten hundreds, possibly thousands of great comics in them. I often bid on several dozen at a time to save on shipping. Once, I got some hermit crabs!!

Just because you are a hermit with crabs it does not make them hermit crabs.

That is the type of hairsplitting that plagues this county!!

Oh, I think it goes far beyond those borders!! :preach:

You must live in a bad one, then. Which one is it?

I live in LA. I know, real original. CA's not known for its original county names...

I didn't take it as a typo, I thought you were bragging about the size of your nether regions.

"My d*ck is so big that my crab lice end up on "Deadliest Catch."

:signofftopic::roflmao:

I didn't take it as a typo, I thought you were bragging about the size of your nether regions.

I now see where the crabs reference originated & that I was late with my pants joke.

I should take care to read every CG thread. Pitch work. I'll do it!

I now see where the crabs reference originated & that I was late with my pants joke.

I should take care to read every CG thread. Pitch work. I'll do it!

You should just set it up so that you get updated every time I post. That will maximize your good times.