• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

581 posts in this topic

FLASH 131 VG $14.00 Early Green Lantern crossover. Astounding action-packed issue!

flash131.jpg

:takeit:
Nice grab dorkface.
:acclaim:

SPORTS WORLD Fine $1.00 Oct. 1974. Covers Football and Baseball. Marvelous photos, stats, articles, records and much more. You’ll want to read this again and again, just jam-packed with information! Includes classic ads.

sportworld.jpg

SPORTS WORLD Fine $1.00 Oct. 1974. Covers Football and Baseball. Marvelous photos, stats, articles, records and much more. You’ll want to read this again and again, just jam-packed with information! Includes classic ads.

(worship) Many thanks, you have hours of delightful reading ahead! (worship)

KAMANDI 5 VG+ $2.00 Caesar catches Kamandi and forces him to fight a gorilla gladiator. What's the deal with Flower running around topless all of the time? It's her first appearance by the way.

kamandi5.jpg

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 149 G- $1.00 SOLD! The Martian Manhunter must cope with the Idol-Head of Diabolu as he transforms a man into various destructive creatures and compels him to unearth hidden evil artifacts. Alex Toth work on the gut-wrenching saga "The Town that Buried Me--Alive!" But that's not all, the last little ditty in this mag concerns a scientist that discovers that his assistant has created giant intelligent insects who plan to rule the world. Now That's Entertainment!

Dirty back cover. Beat, but complete reader.

hom149.jpg

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 149 G- $1.00 The Martian Manhunter must cope with the Idol-Head of Diabolu as he transforms a man into various destructive creatures and compels him to unearth hidden evil artifacts. Alex Toth work on the gut-wrenching saga "The Town that Buried Me--Alive!" But that's not all, the last little ditty in this mag concerns a scientist that discovers that his assistant has created giant intelligent insects who plan to rule the world. Now That's Entertainment!

hom149.jpg

Alex Toth :cloud9:

:takeit: I meant...couldn't resist one more... :devil:

You can have all the crummy DCs you want!

Well...except for the Metamorphos.

hm

I sense deception...are you secretly building a drekky DC set??? :baiting:

$1 + Alex Toth + Horror (kinda) = <3

I've actually got 3 longboxes of DC - I'm just pretty (ok, very) selective about it. 2.5 of those are Vertigo titles, if that tells you anything (prolly half of those 2.5 consist of two titles: Preacher and Sandman) lol

I've thus far resisted the temptation to dip my foot into the DC horror pool, but lord knows how long that strength will last.

I give it until St. Patty's Day, where in a green beer fueled drunken binge you pick up approximately 25 copies of HoM and HoS...and then in a :takeit: that mystifies all of us you purchase a 9.6 slabbed copy of Aquaman 29 in a completely delirous state while shouting Who's your Daddy Ocean Master???

:gossip: Annihilus that's who :sumo:

I give it until St. Patty's Day, where in a green beer fueled drunken binge you pick up approximately 25 copies of HoM and HoS...and then in a :takeit: that mystifies all of us you purchase a 9.6 slabbed copy of Aquaman 29 in a completely delirous state while shouting Who's your Daddy Ocean Master???

:gossip: Annihilus that's who :sumo:

A slab? :roflmao:

Unless it's cheaper than a raw.

[HOUSE OF MYSTERY 149 G- $1.00 The Martian Manhunter must cope with the Idol-Head of Diabolu as he transforms a man into various destructive creatures and compels him to unearth hidden evil artifacts. Alex Toth work on the gut-wrenching saga "The Town that Buried Me--Alive!" But that's not all, the last little ditty in this mag concerns a scientist that discovers that his assistant has created giant intelligent insects who plan to rule the world. Now That's Entertainment!

Alex Toth :cloud9:

SOLD!

:applause: Thank you! :applause: