• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

581 posts in this topic

SUPERMAN 185 Good- $2.00 The Man of Steel resorts to wearing a steel box on his right hand after Red Kryptonite threatens his invulnerability. Heavy wear on spine but still holding together.

superman185.jpg

SPORTS WORLD Fine $1.00 SOLD! Oct. 1974. Covers Football and Baseball. Marvelous photos, stats, articles, records and much more. You’ll want to read this again and again, just jam-packed with information! Includes classic ads.

sportworld.jpg

TROLLORDS 6 F/VF $1.00 1986. Sweet Christmas issue!

trollords.jpg

lol where do you find some of this stuff?

Your threads are like a head on collision with a train and the unclaimed packages room at your local post office (and I mean that in a good way).

Your threads are like a head on collision with a train and the unclaimed packages room at your local post office (and I mean that in a good way).

:acclaim:

Guilty as charged. I've never had a clear focus on anything I've been interested in. If I liked it, I bought it. Aurora Model kits, comics, magazines, sports, movies, TV, pop culture in all it's forms. The the list goes on and on.

I have been purging since 2007 - big-time since 2010. Over 3000 Xerox boxes(the kind that reams of printer paper are packaged in) full of "stuff" has been downsized considerably. The items that wouldn't fit into a box are also slowly being gone through as well. It's a great feeling to get some of it under control. Clearly not all of it is organized in any particular fashion.

Everything that I can possibly review before I sell it or give away, I do so. It provides a sense of closure I guess.

Guilty as charged. I've never had a clear focus on anything I've been interested in. If I liked it, I bought it. Aurora Model kits, comics, magazines, sports, movies, TV, pop culture in all it's forms. The the list goes on and on.

I have been purging since 2007 - big-time since 2010. Over 3000 Xerox boxes(the kind that reams of printer paper are packaged in) full of "stuff" has been downsized considerably. The items that wouldn't fit into a box are also slowly being gone through as well. It's a great feeling to get some of it under control. Clearly not all of it is organized in any particular fashion.

Everything that I can possibly review before I sell it or give away, I do so. It provides a sense of closure I guess.

:)

3000! Holy Shnikes!

Despite my frequenting the buying threads, I've been downsizing too....though I think you have me beat as far as inventory that you have/had to move lol

3000! Holy Shnikes!

Despite my frequenting the buying threads, I've been downsizing too....though I think you have me beat as far as inventory that you have/had to move lol

Well I had an advantage. I started in the early 60's when the cost was 12 cents for comics and a pack of cards was a nickel.

I've always tried to be a careful shopper since and found most items much cheaper than what was considered the going rate. Most everything was bought to read or play with, and not collect. Somewhere along the way I went off course a bit. (:

The last 5-6 years or so are about "righting the the ship" again.

MARVEL AGE 73 Fine $1.00 Groo cover by Sergio Aragones. John Byrne discusses She-Hulk. Holiday cover.

Even I have standards!
Prove it. :baiting: