• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

581 posts in this topic

WITHIN OUR REACH NM- $2.00 Lovely copy of this heartwarming square-bound one-shot issue issue. Featuring nice work from Roy Thomas, Jeff Butler, Norm Breyfogle, Paul Chadwick, P. Craig Russell, Tim Sale, Rafael Kayanan, Eric Shanower, Martin Powell and more!

withinreach.jpg

:takeit:

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 152 Good $2.00 Three solid stories including the magnificent Martian Manhunter tale! Decent reader copy.

hom152.jpg

FUNNY STUFF STOCKING STUFFER 1 NM- $1.00 1985. First and last issue of series. The Groundhog has captured Santa Claus and has made Christmas cease to exist. Will Santa break out of the Groundhog's jail and retake the North Pole? Buy the mag and find out!

funstuffstockstuff1.jpg

MARVEL PREVIEW 15 Fine $2.00 Science fiction stories with loads of action. Includes scintillating Starlord saga!

marvelpreview15.jpg

Quick more holiday covers before Shaven Kev notices!!!!

:devil:

:jokealert:

The following 6 comics are SOLD!

MARVEL HOLIDAY SPECIAL VF/NM $1.00

WITHIN OUR REACH NM- $2.00

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 152 Good $2.00

FUNNY STUFF STOCKING STUFFER 1 NM- $1.00

MARVEL PREVIEW 15 Fine $2.00

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 153 Good $1.00

(worship) Thank you so much! Sensational six-pack purchase to the ComicDoc! (worship)

GAME PLAN PRO FOOTBALL PREVIEW VG- $1.00 SOLD! 1974 Preview. 125+ pages just chock-full of photos, stats, stars from the past, schedules and analysis. Too much information to even attempt to list! An absolutely invaluable time capsule piece of a great era in Pro Football! Some moisture noticeable along spine. Otherwise, mag is very solid and sweet, but probably not CGC worthy,

gameplanpro1974.jpg

MONSTER SCENE JOURNAL 1 VF $5.00 October 1992. Articles and photos of Monster related films, etc. Includes: The rarest Famous Monsters collectible, Topps meets Dracula, Silent Classics on video, Saturday morning Monsters, Model kit news, Tim Burton and Edward Scissorhands, The Frankenstein family tree, and much more! Just in time for the holidays!

monstrscenjour1.jpg

GAME PLAN PRO FOOTBALL PREVIEW VG- $1.00 1974 Preview. 125+ pages just chock-full of photos, stats, stars from the past, schedules and analysis. Too much information to even attempt to list! An absolutely invaluable time capsule piece of a great era in Pro Football! Some moisture noticeable along spine. Otherwise, mag is very solid and sweet, but probably not CGC worthy,

gameplanpro1974.jpg

Hey Dave, you don't have any old football mags with any Patriots on the cover do you? :wishluck: I know it's rare for back in the day, but ya never know unless you ask!

GAME PLAN PRO FOOTBALL PREVIEW VG- $1.00 1974 Preview. 125+ pages just chock-full of photos, stats, stars from the past, schedules and analysis. Too much information to even attempt to list! An absolutely invaluable time capsule piece of a great era in Pro Football! Some moisture noticeable along spine. Otherwise, mag is very solid and sweet, but probably not CGC worthy,

gameplanpro1974.jpg

Hey Dave, you don't have any old football mags with any Patriots on the cover do you? :wishluck: I know it's rare for back in the day, but ya never know unless you ask!

Nothing that I can find at the moment for this sale. If I do run across anything during the next month or so I'll pm you. (thumbs u

PRO QUARTERBACK VG+ $2.00 February 1975 issue. Charts, diagrams, play-by-play breakdowns, histories, photos, articles, even a Superfan cartoon drawn by Jack Davis. They don't make'em like this anymore!

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch Ernie, very much appreciated! :banana:

I will be ending this sale later this week.

It has gone on longer than I wanted and as usual I won't get to everything that I hoped to include. Thanks to those that have persevered. If anyone would like to cash out sooner, just drop me a pm.

More listings later today!