• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON X - THEE SHEEET BE HOT! Shaven Kev provided RECAP on page 39 !

662 posts in this topic

WOW COMICS # 5 - VG/VG+ - $160

Nice midgrade copy that I believe I snagged off of a Bunky Brothers ebay auction a few years back. Showed an extra pic of a couple of pages with damaged showed in the scan. Nice hard to find Golden Age... raw if you can't tell :)

CLOONeython4T0048.jpg

CLOONeython4T0049.jpg

CLOONeython4T0050.jpg

562046-teri-hatcher.jpg

I'm surprised that the Shaven one didn't put a 17 inch terd in her left hand :roflmao:

Or Burt Reynolds head on her body hm

Or her head on his body :juggle:

hm

I'm just saying I COULD do it, and make it look like a second grade art project...but we do have some highly skilled boardies here...someone who may even be in thread as I type hm

562046-teri-hatcher.jpg

I'm surprised that the Shaven one didn't put a 17 inch terd in her left hand :roflmao:

Or Burt Reynolds head on her body hm

Or her head on his body :juggle:

hm

I'm just saying I COULD do it, and make it look like a second grade art project...but we do have some highly skilled boardies here...someone who may even be in thread as I type hm

I think that might be a GREAT IDEA for this weekends contest :)

terrirenolds.jpg

SHAVEN KEV INDUSTRIES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SEXUAL CONFUSION CAUSED BY THE VIEWING OF THIS IMAGE IN PART OR IN WHOLE, BY VIEWING THIS IMAGE YOU AGREE TO FIND SHAVEN KEV INDUSTRIES FREE FROM BLAME FOR ANY LATENT FEELINGS THIS IMAGE MAY OR MAY NOT INSPIRE DEEP IN YOUR SPIDER-MAN UNDEROOS.

has it been pressed by a big peter?

Big Peter would probably love to press Teri... with or without a 17 inch terd present or not present :whee:

Wait... wasn't Big Pete burned a the stake? Or is that just smokey terd I smell? Maybe its old Burt... just can't tell hm

WHAT IF # 31 - CGC 9.6 - $25

Still have this... somebody give this early WOLVERINE crossover book a good home. Bang Tango cd not included... cause its too awesome for you :)

IMG_1934.jpg

Just saw Bang Tango this year they still rocked.. That CD is great. :headbang:

WHAT IF # 31 - CGC 9.6 - $25

Still have this... somebody give this early WOLVERINE crossover book a good home. Bang Tango cd not included... cause its too awesome for you :)

Just saw Bang Tango this year they still rocked.. That CD is great. :headbang:

I hear you sir! "Breakin Up a Heart of Stone" is a barn burner of a song :headbang: