• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON X - THEE SHEEET BE HOT! Shaven Kev provided RECAP on page 39 !

662 posts in this topic

and even then I knew U2 sucked

you mean to tell me that you dont enjoy this

p1ugj.gif

Oh man... back then... listening to U2 made we want to become an Irish mercenary and go and right the wrongs of Ireland. Free the leprecauns and sheeet like that. "Sunday Bloody Sunday" really meant there was blood flowing on Sunday. :headbang:

AVENGERS # 4 & # 9

Michael,

Great I'll take em.

If you could post that they sold via PM that would be great.

Thx,

Jeff

AVENGERS # 4 & # 9 BOTH SOLD VIA PM. Many thanks Jeff

Gotta crash fellas... I got a few things up but I will be able to get more up over the weekend.

Many thanks to all who have bought so far. I will update the thread tmrw or Sat too.

Still good stuff to be had early on... lots of hardbacks etc. Im surprised no one jumped on that brand new Walking Dead Omnibus vol. 3 priced way below retail.

Maybe someone will snag it :)

Have a great nite everybody... and stay out of trouble you crazy kids. :)

I barely remember '87... that was my first semester of living in the dorm at college. :)

I do remember that U2's The Joshua Tree came out that year!

87 was my first year of college too. I can remember the first time I heard the Joshua Tree. Thought it was (and still do) one of the transcendent rock and roll albums of all time,