• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON X - THEE SHEEET BE HOT! Shaven Kev provided RECAP on page 39 !

662 posts in this topic

MISTER MIRACLE # 19,20,21,23 - ALL FOR $5

All nice upper mid grade copies. 23 does have that crease, but all still great with Marshall Rogers & Michael Golden artwork. Plus over 30 years old too.

SOLD TO ss5rmp

SPAWN # 1 - $4

Hard to believe this book will be 20 years old next year. Also hard to believe that people complain so much about Liefeld anatomy and nobody ever complains about McFarlane anatomy. Did anyone ever actually look at the faces, feet, calves and stubby fingers in ASM or Spawn? Go look right now :)

He draws backs funny too...the shoulder blade part looks like cinnamon rolls.

If you are not gonna post books at least post a contest to keep us busy!

We the citizens of clooneython X demand Ruppifaction! :sumo:

We are the 99%!

Occupy Clooneython!

great stuff :lol:

Well sheeetlovers I finally got this thread updated :)

Everything should be accounted for. I can't update the Shaven one's recap since it was done by the Shaven one... but all the pics and items should be updated on the page they were posted.

Gonna try my darnednest to get some stuff up tonight... I apologize for my slack.

To my credit tho... I did post a sheeet-ton of Golden Age readers and a sheeetload of Ducks up in this hairy cake-pan :)