• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON X - THEE SHEEET BE HOT! Shaven Kev provided RECAP on page 39 !

662 posts in this topic

Well sheeetlovers I finally got this thread updated :)

Everything should be accounted for. I can't update the Shaven one's recap since it was done by the Shaven one... but all the pics and items should be updated on the page they were posted.

Gonna try my darnednest to get some stuff up tonight... I apologize for my slack.

To my credit tho... I did post a sheeet-ton of Golden Age readers and a sheeetload of Ducks up in this hairy cake-pan :)

You want me to cut and paste it into a PM so you can edit and update it?

Well sheeetlovers I finally got this thread updated :)

Everything should be accounted for. I can't update the Shaven one's recap since it was done by the Shaven one... but all the pics and items should be updated on the page they were posted.

Gonna try my darnednest to get some stuff up tonight... I apologize for my slack.

To my credit tho... I did post a sheeet-ton of Golden Age readers and a sheeetload of Ducks up in this hairy cake-pan :)

You want me to cut and paste it into a PM so you can edit and update it?

I think I can "quote" it and get the desired effect. Thanks for askin' tho sir... Rupp appreciates the love :foryou:

LIFE MAGAZINE - MARCH 11, 1966 - CLASSIC BATMAN COVER - $60

This is the actual mag framed and matted in a high quality frame and ready to hang on any way you got. Frame job cost a fortune, but can be yours for a measly $50. It looked good hanging in my bathroom... so I know it will look great in yours :)

IMG_0691.jpg

Just aint' a Clooneython without a PB or two...

PLAYBOY JULY 2004 - $4

Peta Wilson may get out on the con circuit... she could sign this for you... tell her to make it "To Rupp, with love". :)

000clooneythonSIX0034.jpg

Its gonna be at least tomorrow night before another load of sheeet can be displayed fellas... I'm sorry for all the slack guys... I wonder if

20% ON ALL ITEMS LEFT ON PAGES 1 - 50

... would ease the pain of Rupp working so hard in the hospital to care for the sickly and weak.

Pretty sure the thread is all caught up and again some of the recap might be off a little, but I'd say its close. Still lots of cool stuff... and now its cheaper. :)

Buy the rest of this sheeet, my cool jungle friends. Buy my sheeet I say! :whee: