• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

I just did a google image search of Monica Belluci and couldnt find a single pic that raised my pulse ONE iota. Sorry, not even close to Anna's league :baiting:

You are a "blonde-only" lame-o. Most likely happened in childhood, and is akin to excessive thumb-sucking.

What?!?

2 of my current top 5 are Jessica Biel and Miranda Cosgrove so suck it ginger! :baiting:

God I hope you meant Miranda Lambert . . . :eek:

Nope! Miranda Cosgrove might be the cutest girl that's ever lived!

And yes, she's 18 now. Creepy but legal!!! :banana:

You are a very special man.

That's what happens when your kids make you watch 6 hours of ICarly EVERY single night for a year!!! :blush:

The older brother is funny as all get out.

Spencer is awesome but Neville is pure gold!

When they make me watch the I fight Shelby Marx episode with Victoria Justice I feel like Chris Hansen is going to kick my door in and arrest me :blush:

I just did a google image search of Monica Belluci and couldnt find a single pic that raised my pulse ONE iota. Sorry, not even close to Anna's league :baiting:

You are a "blonde-only" lame-o. Most likely happened in childhood, and is akin to excessive thumb-sucking.

What?!?

2 of my current top 5 are Jessica Biel and Miranda Cosgrove so suck it ginger! :baiting:

That's what happens when your kids make you watch 6 hours of ICarly EVERY single night for a year!!! :blush:

When they make me watch the I fight Shelby Marx episode with Victoria Justice I feel like Chris Hansen is going to kick my door in and arrest me :blush:

Have a seat right over here . . .

What?!?

lol

Spencer! I couldn't remember his name off the top of my head. Neville is pretty funny.

What?!?

Well, according to Urban Dictionary, "all get out" is defined as "to describe something in absolute relativity to its spectrum of reality"

That sounds more dry than funny. hm

Here's the rest of the Urban Dictionary:

This place is cool as all get out. This food is gross as all get out. She is lookin' hot as all get out. He is sharp as all get out tonight!

buy as all get out mugs & shirts

totally completely entirely wholly absolutely

I always used it in the context of completely, totally etc.