• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Oogling Kate Upton in all her now 19 year old glory = healthy adult male exercise;

Oogling the tiny teen queens on Nickelodeon channel (regardless of their actual ages) = creepy.

Sorry Hockey dude, but that's just the way I see it.... (shrug)

Holy schnikes!

That Kate Upton chick everyone is drooling over is 9 months older than Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice but me and hockeys are the pervs here?!?!? ???

It's not their respective ages, or even their completely different body types (womanly as opposed to girlish) that makes me perceive creepiness; it's the "I get a boner watching Nickelodeon channel with my kids" angle that's bothering me. Just my 2c(shrug)

pb.jpg

Hi guys..just posting a picture of my new couch..

babe04.jpg

There appears to be a whole story in this pic...recently opened Valentine's Day gift...clothing malfunction...digital camera....

In...before...the...lock :busy:

Hi guys..just posting a picture of my new couch..

babe04.jpg

There appears to be a whole story in this pic...recently opened Valentine's Day gift...clothing malfunction...digital camera....

In...before...the...lock :busy:

Nope. These are downright wholesome...go back a few pages.

At a certain point, funbags get so large they cease to be "fun" and become a burden to everyone involved.

That "couch" has reached that point imo (thumbs u

Too much padding can lead to back problems.

I had a gf my 3rd year of college that made that chick look pre-pubescent.

It was awesome for like 2 days and then turned into "what the hell am i supposed to do with these freaking things?!?" ???

A nice C is perfect if you ask me, anything bigger is just askin for trouble (thumbs u

At a certain point, funbags get so large they cease to be "fun" and become a burden to everyone involved.

That "couch" has reached that point imo (thumbs u

Burden schmurden.

vince-vaughn-motorboat.gif