• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Wow, I can't believe I stuck up for the OP last night. I have learned two things from this.

Was one of them to never start a land war in Asia?

You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"!

INCONCEIVABLE!

:hi:

Dan

:applause:

Man you guys keeping whackin' away at this pinata of a thread and it just won't pop, will it?

My mom told me not to pop my pinata.

Yeah..but that's not what Uncle Thomas told you...is it... :(

Trying to forget?

At a certain point, funbags get so large they cease to be "fun" and become a burden to everyone involved.

That "couch" has reached that point imo (thumbs u

Too much padding can lead to back problems.

I had a gf my 3rd year of college that made that chick look pre-pubescent.

It was awesome for like 2 days and then turned into "what the hell am i supposed to do with these freaking things?!?" ???

A nice C is perfect if you ask me, anything bigger is just askin for trouble (thumbs u

Pics please, I'll be the judge :insane:

At a certain point, funbags get so large they cease to be "fun" and become a burden to everyone involved.

It was awesome for like 2 days and then turned into "what the hell am i supposed to do with these freaking things?!?" ???

A nice C is perfect if you ask me, anything bigger is just askin for trouble (thumbs u

this is when she was 20...

hot003.jpg

Yeah..but that's not what Uncle Thomas told you...is it... :(

Trying to forget?

Honestly, I found it is best not trying to forget, as it would only be suppressed.

Same thing happens to me, when my Cat Arthur had its way with me when I was 12....I was never the same..he was vicious!

hot003.jpg

The gal in the center or the gal on the left?

hot003.jpg

Either those things are emitting their own gravity signatures, being that the space around them seeming to be warping out of shape, or that's the worst photoshop job in the history of computers.

hot003.jpg

Either those things are emitting their own gravity signatures, being that the space around them seeming to be warping out of shape, or that's the worst photoshop job in the history of computers.

It's definitely the event horizon.

Are you intentionally trying to get in the OOC thread?

Only a prurient mind would take my innocent missives and turn them carnal.

hot003.jpg

It's definitely the event horizon.

Uh oh...

Photobucket