• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

They came for the Teachers, and I was silent, because I do not teach.

Then they came for the Plumbers, and I did not speak, for I do not plumb.

Then they came for the Lawyers, and I pointed them to this thread, because this is where they were all day, all billing multiple clients hundreds of dollars an hour while posting a gajillion posts in this thread in under eight hours.

They came for the Teachers, and I was silent, because I do not teach.

Then they came for the Plumbers, and I did not speak, for I do not plumb.

Then they came for the Lawyers, and I pointed them to this thread, because this is where they were all day, all billing multiple clients hundreds of dollars an hour while posting a gajillion posts in this thread in under eight hours.

Jesus Christ. Now, that's funny.

I thought prurient meant to incite comic nerd self flogging, judging by the pics and hairy palms this thread has achieved it's goal. (thumbs u

I don't know what prurient means so i googled it.

Prurient is the performing name of Ian Dominick Fernow. He has released material on numerous independent record labels, such as American Tapes, Hanson Records, RRRecords, Load Records, Troubleman Unlimited, Chrondritic Sound, Kitty Play Records, and his own label Hospital Productions.

I'm even more confused now hm

I thought prurient meant to incite comic nerd self flogging, judging by the pics and hairy palms this thread has achieved it's goal. (thumbs u

If you look up prurient in the dictionary - it has that same picture you are using in your sig line.

If you look up prurient in the dictionary - it has that same picture you are using in your sig line.

:lol:

You might be on to something.

Toyman show this Sunday, BTW, if you're into that kinda thing. :gossip:

They have comics there?

Yes sir. Usually 2 or 3 guys with comics. Tons of vintage toys, though.

It's a great show. Worth the time if you like vintage toys.

Admission is $4, under 16 is free.

http://www.toymanshow.com/

As alot of you know, I had my AF 15, CGC 1.0 on auction this past week on ebay, no reserve. Anyways the guy who one the auction is a boardie, on here. He PM, me saying that he was really interested in the AF 15, He made an offer of $2,750, but told me he wanted to make payments. I declined because I wanted the money all at once. So I told him to bid on it, via ebay, and If he won I would gave in three days to evantually pay for it. So after he won the book on ebay, he complained that he over paid for the book. So I knew that the deal was no longer vaild. In the end he pulled out of the deal, meanwhile I now have to call ebay and explain to them with happend, and try to re-coop my listing fees. Im unhappy and dissapointed that someone would bid on something and not pay for it, and pull out of the deal.

When you called eBay to explain what happened, did you tell the truth? Did you tell them that you allowed the buyer to back out of the deal by straight out asking him if he's like to back out of the deal?

If you had, I wonder if eBay would be so willing to give you those fees back. hm

Oogling Kate Upton in all her now 19 year old glory = healthy adult male exercise;

Oogling the tiny teen queens on Nickelodeon channel (regardless of their actual ages) = creepy.

Sorry Hockey dude, but that's just the way I see it.... (shrug)

Holy schnikes!

That Kate Upton chick everyone is drooling over is 9 months older than Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice but me and hockeys are the pervs here?!?!? ???

But her boobs are like 4yrs (sizes) older