• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

What's going on in here?

after 118 pages and over 5000 posts appearently nothing.

Move along.

So is this thread ever going to be locked or are all these people going to keep acting foolish?

These people will keep acting foolish whether this thread is locked or not, wtf are you thinking.

What's going on in here?

Move along.

So is this thread ever going to be locked or are all these people going to keep acting foolish?

These people will keep acting foolish whether this thread is locked or not, wtf are you thinking.

Another win for Team Clown :whee:

What's going on in here?

Move along.

I do not act foolish. I am foolish. Duh

I farted in front of my girlfriend once.. Waay way back when I was immature...

I farted on my wife this morning. I do it every morning, cause she gets to sleep in 3 more hours than me.

Does that make me immature?

Wow.. I can't believe it .. Seriously?... You work?!!!?

I farted on my wife this morning. I do it every morning, cause she gets to sleep in 3 more hours than me.

lol Reminds me of the old Dutch Oven gag.

My BFFL THE ROCKthe_rock_57.jpg

His kids go to school with mine.

The one or two days a month where my wife is training and I have to pick up the kids instead, she's in a pissy mood all night since she didnt get to flirt/swoon with Dwayne in the pick up line at school lol

Thats definitely the one guy my wife would leave me for in a second if she had the chance! I gotta admit that he is definitely a REALLY cool, down to earth guy in real life though (thumbs u

Since this thread is 5000 pages now, could someone give me the CliffNotes version of what's going on? :insane:
op sells book to fellow boardie; buyer does not pay within 96 hours. op fudges important info about situation. whining ,madness and carpet bombing ensues. op laughs,post wrestling pic's,more madness

I am at work now. Really hard at work, shipping books, bidding on books, guitars. Scanning craigslist/ebay/forums and finding pics of sexy women.

After lunch I must devote 1 hour to facebook. Then back to bargain hunting till 3:00pm.

Since this thread is 5000 pages now, could someone give me the CliffNotes version of what's going on? :insane:
op sells book to fellow boardie; buyer does not pay within 96 hours. op fudges important info about situation. whining ,madness and carpet bombing ensues. op laughs,post wrestling pic's,more madness

don't forget the boobies!

I am at work now. Really hard at work, shipping books, bidding on books, guitars. Scanning craigslist/ebay/forums and finding pics of sexy women.

After lunch I must devote 1 hour to facebook. Then back to bargain hunting till 3:00pm.

Nipplage is apparently survivable. We may need to explore this further. Bucket list item.