• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Since this thread is 5000 pages now, could someone give me the CliffNotes version of what's going on? :insane:
op sells book to fellow boardie; buyer does not pay within 96 hours. op fudges important info about situation. whining ,madness and carpet bombing ensues. op laughs,post wrestling pic's,more madness

don't forget the boobies!

my bad,the babes were part of the carpet bombing. i should have been more descriptive :tonofbricks:

I farted in front of my girlfriend once.. Waay way back when I was immature...

I farted on my wife this morning. I do it every morning, cause she gets to sleep in 3 more hours than me.

Does that make me immature?

Wow.. I can't believe it .. Seriously?... You work?!!!?

I am at work now. Really hard at work, shipping books, bidding on books, guitars. Scanning craigslist/ebay/forums and finding pics of sexy women.

After lunch I must devote 1 hour to facebook. Then back to bargain hunting till 3:00pm.

That's the coolest thing I heard all week...

What's going on in here?

after 118 pages and over 5000 posts appearently nothing.

Move along.

So is this thread ever going to be locked or are all these people going to keep acting foolish?

These people will keep acting foolish whether this thread is locked or not, wtf are you thinking.

Another win for Team Clown :whee:

:acclaim:

Wow, this sucker is still going? Unbelievable! Hats off ladies and gents, I was sure this would have been pulled and all traces of it erased from the interwebs by now.

(worship)

I think it has a life of its own now. Very little traces of its original intention.

The movie True Romance does not get the proper respect it deserves, it was just as good as The Big Lebowski..

This is a false statement. Both movies were awesome. But the Big Lebowski is special kind of awesome that easily eclipses True Romance. Cheper, you will submit to your weekly beating for your insolence.

The movie True Romance does not get the proper respect it deserves, it was just as good as The Big Lebowski..

This is a false statement. Both movies were awesome. But the Big Lebowski is special kind of awesome that easily eclipses True Romance. Cheper, you will submit to your weekly beating for your insolence.

make sure there are no recording's of the whuppin, texas judge would advise

All I said was that True Romance is just as awesome.. C'mon, it should get just as much respect, it too was a special kind of -script

All I said was that True Romance is just as awesome.. C'mon, it should get just as much respect, it too was a special kind of -script

No.

No.

You sir, are the 99%

Also, for best ending ever.. There is a tie, Unforgiven and unusual suspects

You, sir, are a king among men. Unforgiven has the best last 15 minutes of cinema ever committed to celluloid.

Also, for best ending ever.. There is a tie, Unforgiven and unusual suspects

You, sir, are a king among men. Unforgiven has the best last 15 minutes of cinema ever committed to celluloid.

Who's the owner of this mess hole?