• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

I would like this thread to get to 300 pages...

Its good that you think your funny (probably the only one) but no one will take you seriously or probably sell you anything anymore. Do you not get that everyones laughing at you not with you?

I cant believe this thread is still going, and the OP still doesnt get it :makepoint:

He gets it just fine.

Sure he does. He just won't pull his head of his arse and apologize.

DR.X

In case anyone has forgotten how this all started....

Page 1 - Post 1

As alot of you know, I had my AF 15, CGC 1.0 on auction this past week on ebay, no reserve. Anyways the guy who one the auction is a boardie, on here. He PM, me saying that he was really interested in the AF 15, He made an offer of $2,750, but told me he wanted to make payments. I declined because I wanted the money all at once. So I told him to bid on it, via ebay, and If he won I would gave in three days to evantually pay for it. So after he won the book on ebay, he complained that he over paid for the book. So I knew that the deal was no longer vaild. ( * SOME IMPORTANT DETAILS MISSING RIGHT HERE *) In the end he pulled out of the deal, meanwhile I now have to call ebay and explain to them with happend, and try to re-coop my listing fees. Im unhappy and dissapointed that someone would bid on something and not pay for it, and pull out of the deal.

An important detail wasn't disclosed - OP offered buyer an out

Yes I gave him an out and he took it...why?? Did he change his mind...Did he not have the money...or does he hate Spider-Man now. Only lemonman knows.

I have dispatched a Whaambulance to your location, stat. Help is on the way . . .

And now a short joke interlude

Do you know the difference between a Scotsman and the Rolling Stones? :shrug:

The Rolling Stones say, "Hey you, get off of my cloud."

The Scotsman says, "Hey McCloud, get off of my ewe."

I now return you to your regularly (and completely justified) dogpile.