• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Hey if Burt can run around here naked, I think it is fine for miss Upton to have on a sheer......thingy

As soon as your screen name turns green your position will carry some weight on this topic.

His board name is chunkybutt..I am sure he is carrying enough weight already..

I'm just saying

Are you calling me fat?

My feelings have been hurt.

If the majority here thinks I am fat, then I will just leave!

Holla!!

Holla! Indeed.

Just checked the poll...5 out of 32 voters actually think this j-hole was right.

It's either lead paint or the decline of the nuclear family..either way 5 out of 32 people don't know which way is up.

Sad.

One thing with polls is that you don't have to be a member. You also don't have to be signed in to vote either.

It's not the most scientific thing.

lol that makes sense..I see someone at home now voting over and over..

"I am right I will make them see I am not a spoon"

the toolbox was wrong man..he needs to just admit it and carry on..

Hey if Burt can run around here naked, I think it is fine for miss Upton to have on a sheer......thingy

As soon as your screen name turns green your position will carry some weight on this topic.

I'm just saying

Are you calling me fat?

Why? and you are "fat"..just big boned..and a little "fluffy"

now changing that Justin beiber haircut..that we have to talk about..

Holla!!

Holla! Indeed.

Just checked the poll...5 out of 32 voters actually think this j-hole was right.

It's either lead paint or the decline of the nuclear family..either way 5 out of 32 people don't know which way is up.

Sad.

One thing with polls is that you don't have to be a member. You also don't have to be signed in to vote either.

I don't think unregistered people can vote and have their votes count. I am pretty sure you have to be signed in too.

You would think so..but no it is prurient and you will soon be wiped from the boards you scoundrel!! The PTB will not permit such boobieness on this chat board.. :ohnoez:

I can spell prurient, but I can't seem to pronounce it correctly.

Holla!!

Holla! Indeed.

Sad.

I logged out and tried to vote. Wouldn't let me.

Anyway, here are the running results.

121a6g1.jpg

I'm just saying

Are you calling me fat?

i vote stay. the madness will go on without you,so why give that all up?

BTW, I cannot figure out how to change the font color of my screen name. :screwy:

Green is for the moderators. :gossip:

I was a mod one time on a video game. I did not make it long. I, "Verbally abused the other players" so I quit playin the game

Red carries more weight than green.

How can you see my hair, I am wearing a hat?

hidden chunk-cam..been stalking you for like 4 days now..

please change out of the Hello Kitty shirt..everyone on my blog agrees it has to go..besides it's not as cute since you spilled the jam on it the other day. Oh and the leopard print hoodie doesn't do a thing for you love..

Did you vote already?

I was pretty sure from some poll in the WC, that I logged out and would have been able to vote if I wanted.

Yeah, but that's the WC. If a state of pure anarchy were to ensue there it would signal an increase in structure and organization.