• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

[font:Arial Black]IN[/font] Lock-icon.png

Man ThirdGreenEggs&Ham is gonna have his work cut out for him giving out he negative points for this one.

[font:Arial Black]IN[/font] Lock-icon.png

That is an awfully big lock there mister..

:gossip: Overcompensating...

:gossip::gossip: Unusually small key...

Did you vote already?

I was pretty sure from some poll in the WC, that I logged out and would have been able to vote if I wanted.

Yeah, but that's the WC. If a state of pure anarchy were to ensue there it would signal an increase in structure and organization.

Of course. Logic escapes me again.

Is this where I whine and moan about people "just letting it go" as pc1009 "will obviously never get it" and you're all just "wasting board space"...?

No...?

Alright, carry on.

Oh, riiiiight. I don't tell other people how, when, and what to post.

Forgot that for a sec.

P/A posts RULE.

:whee:

Is this where I whine and moan about people "just letting it go" as pc1009 "will obviously never get it" and you're all just "wasting board space"...?

No...?

Alright, carry on.

You mean the "wasted board space" that doesn't really exist and just floats in the ether folded into one of the many pockets of space and time and takes up no more space than a neutrino and no less space than a humpback whale?

Don't stop us from picking the low hanging fruit until it's out of season.