• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lemonman5, stick around

78 posts in this topic

:lol:

Ah yes, but much like the chicken or the egg dilemma, if I had not quoted you, brining it to your attention, would you have noticed and changed it?

"brining"? i hope that is not a fetish,involving saltwater and manpoons lol

Ahh. Karma. Gotta love it!

The killed his reputation. He was wrongly accused. Now, one man fights for justice.

REVENGE OF LEMONMAN5

Only in theaters.

Rated R.

(spoken in Trailer Man voice).

The killed his reputation. He was wrongly accused. Now, one man fights for justice.

REVENGE OF LEMONMAN5

Only in theaters.

Rated R.

(spoken in Trailer Man voice).

It's too bad for the distracting typo cause that was a :signfunny:

DAMMMIT! And I usually proofread. I'm at work, so I was probably distracted. Oh well.

I wonder if lemonman5 will come back...

You should see my harpoon collection. (thumbs u

omg enough with the sig line.

It's got to be a man-rule:

No naked guys in a guys sig line.

Turn in your man card. :baiting:

Well I for one wonder why the board has not stepped in and deemed this prurient too....

I think his sig line is a comment on how ridiculous censorship has gotten on this board..

Oh and my two cents is that Lemon guy should stick around the PC idjut has already proven his opinion is worthless ..and that he has no clue how to complete sales on Ebay..

So Lemon dude should stay and PC dude should STFU and just quit posting his carp

You were wrongly tarred and feathered before anyone heard your side of the story. I even made a childish "owned" wise crack myself, and for that I apologize.

It happens. People get flammed. I'll probably get flammed for making this thread.

You don't deserve to be driven away so I hope you decide to stay. That is all.

No, flamed for saying flammed! :baiting:

Flammed. He said flammed. What a Flambé! doh!

Life handed lemonman5 lemons. He made lemonade. Stick around, lemonman5!

Well I for one wonder why the board has not stepped in and deemed this prurient too....

I think his sig line is a comment on how ridiculous censorship has gotten on this board..

The double standard is astounding. We can no longer enjoy bouncing boobies but Burt Reynold's pubic hair gets a pass.

I'm not saying Mike should be forced to change his sig line, but rather, bring back the bouncing boobies.

Free them from the moderator's restraints keeping their fleshy bounciness from making everyone happy and more carefree!

If I have to stare at Burt Reynolds body hair, I should at least be able to eye bleach with a bodacious pair of bristols!