• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree BA Caps/ TTA's and More

17 posts in this topic

Shipping in North America is $15 (below my cost) so if any UK buyers want these books please PM as costs seem to have sky rocketed lately, cost me $80 to ship one slabb recently. :eek:

Captain America #254 CGC 9.8 Winnipeg Pedigree - Whites Pages asking $175. One of the best Byrne covers of any series he did and a great little arc.

Cap254PegCGC98.jpg

Captain America #230 CGC 9.8 Rocky Mountain Pedigree - White Pages asking $175. Another killer cover.

Cap230cgc98RockyMtn.jpg

Captain America #230 CGC 9.8 Rocky Mountain Pedigree - White Pages asking $175. Another killer cover.

Cap230cgc98RockyMtn.jpg

I'm not a cap guy at all but DAMN is that a NICE book!

Very tempting, especially considering its one of the few Peds that survived your deslabbing campaign! :baiting:

TTA#93 Pence Copy 9.0/9.2. haven't looked at this in a while but I belive the PQ was very nice and it has a glossy cover. Nicest pence copy of this issue I ever seen, asking $170 + shipping.

tta93pence.jpg

:cloud9: Love this book.