• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #37 CGC 1.0 (Thread Closed)

33 posts in this topic

Awesome book Ryan!

Sorry to hear about the reason you are having to sell. :(

That's one of the nicest looking 1.0's anyone could as for. A solid front cover and nice colors. Well worth the price of admission. :headbang:

Awesome book Ryan!

That's one of the nicest looking 1.0's anyone could as for. A solid front cover and nice colors. Well worth the price of admission. :headbang:

Nice pre-robbin! Presents very well for a 1.0

Awesome book Ryan!

Thanks Rich. :foryou:

Any interest in adding another Batman Cover Pre-Robin Tec to your sig-line? :baiting:

Awesome book Ryan!

Thanks Rich. :foryou:

Any interest in adding another Batman Cover Pre-Robin Tec to your sig-line? :baiting:

You've got me thinking. hm I give it some thoughts. hm

If I had the money available in my "comic fund" that book would be mine right now :luhv: !

wow.. it is bad i have only 1000 $.. :( only if my pocket was more full of money...

hell, i don't collect d.c. and am tempted to pull the trigger.

If I wasn't in debt already I would buy it.

I'd buy it myself if I wasn't so heavily invested in diapers and baby formula. ;)

...I'm VERY tempted by this book.

A sale sounds imminent.

If I had the money available in my "comic fund" that book would be mine right now :luhv: !

wow.. it is bad i have only 1000 $.. :( only if my pocket was more full of money...

I'd buy it myself if I wasn't so heavily invested in diapers and baby formula. ;)

A sale sounds imminent.

Thanks. :foryou:

If someone pulls the trigger, this book will be theirs and I can have it in the mail, shipped Priority (fully insured w/tracking and signature confirmation) first thing tomorrow morning. (thumbs u

My PM box is open for discussion. ;)

A sale sounds imminent.

yep extremelly interested but not a good timming so i'm out of the purchase :) hope this book find a good home !!

A very special book, and a very nice 1.0. I'm considering it and the fact that it blue-labeled, I would leave it right where it is. A PM may be soon coming. hm

1.0 with superior eye-appeal for the grade.

With very low-grade books (below 2.0) it all about wear the damge is since it has to have damge. It's about as nice as a 1.0 is going to get.

So to the guy who thread poopped back off, 'cause if I was listing the book I probably be asking $2500.00 :P:makepoint:

What does the notes say on the label?

Is the cover completely split or just at the staples?

Do you have the graders notes?

Thanks

No problem. (thumbs u

"Cover re-attached with moderate amount of tape on interior cover. 3 pieces of cover re-attached with tape on interior cover."

1.0 with superior eye-appeal for the grade.

With very low-grade books (below 2.0) it all about wear the damge is since it has to have damge. It's about as nice as a 1.0 is going to get.

So to the guy who thread poopped back off, 'cause if I was listing the book I probably be asking $2500.00 :P:makepoint:

Thank you for the kind words. :foryou:

I have been PM'd with interest, but nothing official as of yet.

The book is still available, and my PM-box is open to inquiries.

I might even be able to give a tiny bit of wiggleroom price-wise for anyone who is able to make the purchase promptly. ;)

My old copy (twice!). It is a nice copy and I wouldnt have parted with it if it werent for the fact that I needed funds for the 35 I won.

Honestly , if he would be selling this after the new year Id be buying it back.