• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect sells CRACKED cgc cases RANT

46 posts in this topic

I am posting here now because I sense this could become the new in-thread & I wish to feel part of the in-thread at the inception.
\

sure, join the other sheep.... loser

:whistle:

My cracked CGC case came from CC on a book that costs me a little more than $23 (lot), I wrote them to ask why they did not disclose, and the response was: (insert sound of crickets here)

For a min I thought CC was selling CGC cases with crack :insane:

You have a vision of life that's slighty more interesting than most others.

Why thank you :acclaim:

I like to call it a sense of humor lol:insane:

And your inner unicorn.

For a min I thought CC was selling CGC cases with crack :insane:

You have a vision of life that's slighty more interesting than most others.

That's the drink kicking in.

lol

I'm sober :insane:

But your inner unicorn is drunk. :banana:

This is interesting, in the past month I had the same thing occur with one of my purchases. Admittedly, if I had paid close attention to the scan (wasn't an expensive purchase) I would have seen the damage, but why not disclose up front? As a matter of fact, a small piece of the case was missing which was not readily visible in\on the scan.

The folks at Metro have some great books but they are brutal on the slabs. They've got $20k books in slabs that are all scratched up and in bags that are 10 years old. Seems odd when you think about it, but it is definitely the case.

The folks at Metro have some great books but they are brutal on the slabs. They've got $20k books in slabs that are all scratched up and in bags that are 10 years old. Seems odd when you think about it, but it is definitely the case.

...Hey they are busy being the best comic dealer in the country as declared and proclaimed unbiasly on this very board by a close and personal friend of Vinny and Stephen,...they have no time for for such nonsense as integrity or customer service,...when you stop putzing around buying $23.00 books and start buying $23,000.00 books from them then,...and ONLY THEN are you allowed to complain about the bad customer service at Metropolis you puny, worthless peon,...

P.S,...I would crack the slab open at this point to make sure it doesn't have the story to the Lone Ranger model kit inside,.... hm