• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***********STUART SAYGER SKETCH OPP****************

354 posts in this topic

what happened with mine . didn;t get an email or anything like that :x

Yours was mailed to Jake, as requested.

Everything else is going out this week, slowly but surely. :flamed:

I got my sketch in the mail today, it does annoy me that CGC sometimes just randomly uses the thicker cases than the normal ones when the book would fit no questions asked. Had a frame ready for this but will have to now find one to hold the thicker case.

The Bane sketched turned out very nicely. Not sure how the book got a 9.8 though, it had some damage to it on the spine (German Batman Blank) that would have normally had it a 9.6 on a very good day but I am guessing that Sayger's artwork did a perfect job of covering those defects up for it to snag a 9.8.

I will try to get some good pics up here shortly. Thank you Adonis for the sketch OP.

Here are my crummy pics from my iPhone. I will have the wife take better pics with her DSLR camera later. I really like how the Batman cover still kind of finds it way through the background of the sketch on the front and back of the covers.

photo5lf.jpg

photo4qm.jpg

Anyone else, I want to see some more sweet pics of Sayger's finished product.

Now to find me a damn frame thick enough for these thicker CGC cases. Anyone have a suggestion on a good frame, I usually get frames from FrameItAgainSam but don't want to place an order for just 1 frame.