• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***********STUART SAYGER SKETCH OPP****************

354 posts in this topic

I spent a little time with him @ Gem City. He really seems to enjoy working on sketch covers and he has some more interesting (read: destructive) ideas for future efforts. :)

Love it!

I can not wait for my sketch :D

I believe these books went in around WonderCon time.

Someone on the book said they are getting their books back. So these should be on the way. From what I was told, all were fast tracked.

So are fast tracked books falling as far behind now as everything else at CGC when it comes to grading?

I got to talk with Stuart in person for a little while today and had a blast. It was fun talking to him about these sketch ops and how much he enjoys doing the crazy things like cutting a book up, pulling the staples out, etc. He was telling me about his latest submission for the Heroes Initiative's next round of auctions and I couldn't stop smiling about what he did to the book. :)

hiccup like grades got mixed up or like a Mad estranged Umpa Lumpa tore through cgc's vault, ravaging everything in sight until his craving for chocolate is full-filled by eating troves of magical treasures?

hiccup like grades got mixed up or like a Mad estranged Umpa Lumpa tore through cgc's vault, ravaging everything in sight until his craving for chocolate is full-filled by eating troves of magical treasures?

Umpa Lumpa Smash! :sumo:

Here's the issue:

The books were subbed to CGC, but somehow, none of the fast track books were, well fast tracked. They are already in the system and I cannot be billed for Fast Track, because it will be as though hitting the reset button. Grades should be coming down the pipeline. If you paid for Fast Track, I can refund the $10 OR use as a credit towards a future sketch opp.

Please PM me with you choice/request.

Gracias to all!

Umpa Lumpa Smash! :sumo:

Be fearful of little green things that like candy.