• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***********STUART SAYGER SKETCH OPP****************

354 posts in this topic

[Whee] love my Riddler, and ingenious by the way Adonis with the bullet holes[hail]

That Riddler is sharp looking. Love my Bane w/ Batman cowl all I can say is CGC do what you want with grading it, it is still badass. Purple/Yellow Green/Yellow label whatever they want to do with it the sketch it will still be up on my wall. :)

Hell with how Sayger adds his personal touch on these books now would be a good time to add a new color label, I say break out the black label on Sayger's sketches.

I am curious if these have hit CGC yet, I just can't stop laughing at the thought of what grades some of these are gonna bring, especially the Bane. :)

+1 Can't wait to see those grades, 3 of them will be spectacular, the Bane, Riddler, & Deadpool

I am curious if these have hit CGC yet, I just can't stop laughing at the thought of what grades some of these are gonna bring, especially the Bane. :)

+1 Can't wait to see those grades, 3 of them will be spectacular, the Bane, Riddler, & Deadpool

I so want to get the special yellow/purple label for the Bane. Come on CGC!

I spent a little time with him @ Gem City. He really seems to enjoy working on sketch covers and he has some more interesting (read: destructive) ideas for future efforts. :)