• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***********STUART SAYGER SKETCH OPP****************

354 posts in this topic

Guys, let me start off by saying that Stuart is by far one, if not, the best creator that I have ever worked with. He has answered every e-mail, and took the time to make sure that every request was filled. Not only that, he went ahead and finished the covers ahead of his IDW project. :)

So here ya go:

sketchcovers1.jpg

That Hulk at the top is awesome!! :applause:

Guys, let me start off by saying that Stuart is by far one, if not, the best creator that I have ever worked with. He has answered every e-mail, and took the time to makre sure that every request was filled. Not only that, he went ahead and finished the covers ahead of his IDW project. :)

So here ya go:

sketchcovers1.jpg

I would just like to tell the boards that they are LUCKY to have great ops like this on the boards!

STUNNING work! bravo!

Wow these are awesome, saygers stuff is just simply jaw dropping amazing. Love mine of course (Punisher), and my roomate was floored with his (Colossus). My other faves are the Hulk & 'agneto which was my roomies original choice.

Thanks Stuart, thanks Adonis!

Anytime there is another opp I am in 100%, I need a collection of just his stuff.

Guys, let me start off by saying that Stuart is by far one, if not, the best creator that I have ever worked with. He has answered every e-mail, and took the time to makre sure that every request was filled. Not only that, he went ahead and finished the covers ahead of his IDW project. :)

So here ya go:

sketchcovers1.jpg

I would just like to tell the boards that they are LUCKY to have great ops like this on the boards!

STUNNING work! bravo!

+1! Sick sick covers!

And Stuart almost beat Gerald's record! Almost :baiting:lol:foryou: