• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***********STUART SAYGER SKETCH OPP****************

354 posts in this topic

I am so in, now the question is would it be cool to get him to sketch on one of the new Batman blanks or with his style would that be kind of limiting what he can do with the full on borders??

We all know that he has no limits!

I am so in, now the question is would it be cool to get him to sketch on one of the new Batman blanks or with his style would that be kind of limiting what he can do with the full on borders??

We all know that he has no limits!

Yeah which is why I wonder if it would be silly to have him do a sketch on such a blank since he is likely to just have his amazing artwork roll over most if not all of the borders when it is all said and done. Hell I could see the finish product have no borders still on it. :)

I personally think that borders (to him) limit his style

From what I have seen of his work I have to agree. No Batman blank then for this OP.

I will need to figure out what I want him to sketch, you think he would do something along the lines of his take on say Rick Grimes and the Walking Dead if requested?

I personally think that borders (to him) limit his style

From what I have seen of his work I have to agree. No Batman blank then for this OP.

I will need to figure out what I want him to sketch, you think he would do something along the lines of his take on say Rick Grimes and the Walking Dead if requested?

I think he would do that. He likes doing comic book related stuff. He won't do likeness like potraits or characters that are umm....not comic book?

Quick questions -

Is the price going to be about the same?

Are there a choice of blanks available?

The price will be about the same, with minor adjustments due to the recent CGC rate increase.

Yes, there are choices for blank covers. I have Avengers 1, and X-Men 1.

FYI,

Nothing is public yet, I need to get approval from Joe at CGC. Once everything is set and done, it will be ago.

Some spots will be reserved, which means the final spots will be limited. But trust me, there will be PLENTY for those interested.

FYI,

Nothing is public yet, I need to get approval from Joe at CGC. Once everything is set and done, it will be ago.

Some spots will be reserved, which means the final spots will be limited. But trust me, there will be PLENTY for those interested.

I seem to have remeber hearing the same thing for the Atkins opp. :taptaptap:

And I think you are trying to drive everyone broke. At the rate your going you will have 36 opps this year! lol