• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales Of Suspense 22 (8.0 White) "Pre Hero Monster" Price DROP

25 posts in this topic

....yup. They were so tight a lot of people talked about not submitting anymore. Most of them have probably been resubmitted...I don't see 'em for sale much. Great time for buyers. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I want this book so bad..... bad month :frustrated:

You should talk about some time payments....that book should be an EASY 8.5 on resubmission. GOD BLESS....

....yup. They were so tight a lot of people talked about not submitting anymore. Most of them have probably been resubmitted...I don't see 'em for sale much. Great time for buyers. GOD BLESS...

Actually, this book was graded in March of 2009. I believe still under the old regime.

.....some of them were still there, but I think Steve was gone, or almost gone....not sure. I just look at the serial numbers. That's not an exact science, though. There are different numbering sequences for different high volume submitters. Heritage still seems to be on 091**********, for example. I've just noticed a lot of tightly graded books at 093* through 097* and from 150* through 153*. GOD BLESS...