• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine 35???? Tough to find in high grade?
1 1

723 posts in this topic

Man, I'm bummed out. I was really hoping this guy would come back to respond to his critics. I would have had something to read about on my lunch hour. :(

Some days there isn't anything better than some Board drama for lunchtime reading. :cloud9:

Did he delete his late night threats and ramblings or a mod? lol

Had to have been a mod because my responses quoting him for posterity are gone too.

Did he delete his late night threats and ramblings or a mod? lol

Had to have been a mod because my responses quoting him for posterity are gone too.

Holy cow - there's a whole missing page of ITG goodness! I wonder if he got spanked by mods?

Anyone find a 9.8 Wolverine 35 yet?

:ohnoez:

Maybe :wishluck:

:o

Spill it :sumo:

I was going through some old boxes of books last weekend to put together my Christmas raffle box and I found a newsstand copy with no spine stress that I remembered seeing but forgot that I bought it. I originally thought it wasn't 9.8 but after looking at it again closely, I think it is if I get it pressed. It is the nicest copy I've ever seen and is definitely nicer than my CGC 9.6 so I am going to send it to joeypost and see what happens.

I also found my gold copy of X-Men 297 which is in similar condition so it is going to Joey too.

Send them with my ASX 32 and I will hand deliver them to Orlando on February the 16th.

If there is one person that I would trust with my grail books, it's you. I'll send them your way (thumbs u

No pressure.

It's the only spleen I've got, but I am sure you will get it to the orphanage on time. :wishluck:

So if the assumption is a 9.8 would go for $500, what would a 9.6 example sell for?

:popcorn:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wolverine-35-1988-CGC-9-6-NM-1-4-rare-high-grade-/320828172615?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4ab2d96947#ht_500wt_1261

The only thing that link shows is that a 9.6 isn't worth $250 :shrug:

Someone will pay it sooner or later or somewhere near that price....I'd pay $300 to $400 for a 9.8

Someone just put a CGC 9.6 on Ebay for $275. I am pretty sure a CGC 9.8 would go for double the $300 to $400 you suggest. 2c

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

I wonder if daken will be back? :wishluck:

Do you think he will return from his verbal spanking? (shrug)

Man, that would be awesome. He is this board's living embodiment of COME AT ME BRO.

I think only if he can join "The Team" - with clown outfit provided.

;)

Bwah-ha-ha-ha! We shall laugh at his attempts to join us. We shall drench him with seltzer water erupting from our fake flower adorned lapels. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!

Do you think he will return from his verbal spanking? (shrug)

Man, that would be awesome. He is this board's living embodiment of COME AT ME BRO.

You would have liked Muscleshark and Capfreek.

I think only if he can join "The Team" - with clown outfit provided.

;)

Bwah-ha-ha-ha! We shall laugh at his attempts to join us. We shall drench him with seltzer water erupting from our fake flower adorned lapels. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!

:roflmao: