• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies getting name changes

99 posts in this topic

One of his listed hobbies is martial arts. I also heard him reply to someone, "I'm really not that small". :eek:

I read somewhere that he enjoys karate-chopping children and small animals. I also heard over in the PGM section that he banned his grandmother from his family's genealogy bulletin boards for posting too many reunion pictures. He's hardcore.

That is hardcore for sure. Transplant must be in the same league to start and bump this thread. I am not going to mess with either of them.

You two are a couple of the biggest wusses I have ever seen. Just send the man a PM.

I'm not PM'ing a guy who can punch jet fighters from out of the sky.

:eyeroll:

For what it's worth, I think Watson has some Putin-esque qualities to him as well.

You two are a couple of the biggest wusses I have ever seen. Just send the man a PM.

I'm not PM'ing a guy who can punch jet fighters from out of the sky.

:eyeroll:

For what it's worth, I think Watson has some Putin-esque qualities to him as well.

I hope you're not implying he enjoys kissing small boys on the stomach.

putin_wideweb__470x351,0.jpg

Sorry, I'm new here and that was tough to resist

That's not a kiss, he's drawing blood through a surgically grafted spigot.

:insane:

lol

Very Dune-esque a la Baron Vladimir Harkonnen.

:D

And with that red hair he could totally be a Harkonnen, Sting's authoritarian older brother.

Good call. Clearly I strike fear in the hearts of evildoers everywhere.

:roflmao:

:acclaim:

Look, it's the pot and the kettle.

I'm still amazed as to why you two respond to one another when each of you allegedly have the other on ignore.

Good call. Clearly I strike fear in the hearts of evildoers everywhere.

:roflmao:

:acclaim:

Look, it's the pot and the kettle.

I'm still amazed as to why you two respond to one another when each of you allegedly have the other on ignore.

Which one is Bruce Willis and which is Cybill Shepherd in this Moonlighting situation?

"Don't be a mindless follower. Think for yourself. Come to your OWN conclusions, based on YOUR OWN experiences and research. Don't believe anything...positive or negative...just because someone else told you to believe it."

After much consideration, soul-searching and introspection based on your philosophical-yet-cautionary life statement, I have concluded - without any lingering doubts or nagging uncertainty - that I can realistically say, with one hundred percent confidence in that I have not been influenced by outside sources or slanted opinions that Rob Liefeld sucks.

"Don't be a mindless follower. Think for yourself. Come to your OWN conclusions, based on YOUR OWN experiences and research. Don't believe anything...positive or negative...just because someone else told you to believe it."

After much consideration, soul-searching and introspection based on your philosophical-yet-cautionary life statement, I have concluded - without any lingering doubts or nagging uncertainty - that I can realistically say, with one hundred percent confidence in that I have not been influenced by outside sources or slanted opinions that Rob Liefeld sucks.

Come on, what are you talking about. Liefeld is the absolute best. :sick:

$(KGrHqJ,!iIE8JuD-2gpBPPtvOLUS!~~60_3.JPG