• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boozer & Stoner are movin' on up!

11 posts in this topic

Exciting Update! See Latest Post.

Over the past year and a half, I've been slaving away at creating my very own webcomic. I've finished over 70 of them and have another 200 or so doodled out in my sketchbooks. (thumbs u

Last week, I finally started to post them online and shamelessly promote them all over the web. Because really, if I don't toot my own horn, nobody's gonna do it for me. :)

Here's the first two, the rest of them, as well as the newest one can be found at Boozer & Stoner's page at Drunk Duck.com.

Enjoy!

Banner001.png

boozerstoner0001-web72dpi.png

boozerstoner0002-web72dpi.png

At the company where I work, one of the guys that works in the plant drinks quite a bit and I can usually smell the alcohol when he comes up to the office.

Well one of the sales guys recently bought some of the hand cleaner stuff and man now I cannot tell if it is the drinker had walked through or if the salesman just washed his hands as it smells the same.

So the lesson to be learned here is, if you drink during work breaks make sure you use the hand sanitizer. That way you can blame the alcohol smell on it.

Good comic by the way.

Exciting Update! See Latest Post.

Over the past year and a half, I've been slaving away at creating my very own webcomic. I've finished over 70 of them and have another 200 or so doodled out in my sketchbooks. (thumbs u

Last week, I finally started to post them online and shamelessly promote them all over the web. Because really, if I don't toot my own horn, nobody's gonna do it for me. :)

Here's the first two, the rest of them, as well as the newest one can be found at Boozer & Stoner's page at Drunk Duck.com.

Enjoy!

Thats pretty cool.Good luck with it

Banner001.png

boozerstoner0001-web72dpi.png

boozerstoner0002-web72dpi.png