• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers might be that unusual gift item you're looking for

7 posts in this topic

I was just looking at a couple of my Toon Tumblers and what I'm using em for, and thought ..... this might be a good Christmas gift idea.

Do you know any artists... or people who have a pencil jar? Buy em a Toon Tumbler of something really cool for their pencils. They make perfect brush holders too.

IMG_7833.jpg

IMG_7831.jpg

IMG_7832.jpg

Tumblers are regular sized glasses? Heh every time I saw mention to them I was thinking that they were shot glass sized and was not interested. These on the other hand look like something that would fit in with mine. I have quite a few cartoon/comic character based glasses in my collection in my china cabinet.

Mike, we need to compare notes. I do quite a bit of work with colored pencils too.

Also, mods notified for spam.

Its a "public service announcement" :popcorn::grin:

And yea, Prisma Colors are my pencil of choice. I've only gotten them out again recently and was having some fun. Organizing the work space was top on the list. Yah