• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

24 posts in this topic

Nice book, but what is going on on the top left corner? Looks like a spine split.

It's not. It's a square-bound book. They often look like this. Although this question is fine here, your speculation should really be in a PM, not in the thread. ;)

Nice book, but what is going on on the top left corner? Looks like a spine split.

Looks more like it protrudes on the bottom more. I don't see a split. Common with thick glued spines to have some waviness.

Very common.

:o :o

Why is this still here?

Too tempting...must resist the urge...my wife will kill me...college expenses... :ohnoez:

Seriously. This thread closes tonight at 6:00 p.m. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother offering books here. This book will sell immediately on eBay, without low-ball offers and requests for time payments. Frankly if you can't afford the book, you shouldn't be thinking about buying it. rantrant

Now I'll go get some more coffee and set my fantasy teams up . . . I hear DeSean is inactive (not like he's been doing anything lately . . . ) :grin:

It's not. It's a square-bound book. They often look like this. Although this question is fine here, your speculation should really be in a PM, not in the thread. ;)

sorry, not my intention to spoil your thread. It's just I am useless grading squarebounds books.

Why is this still here?

Seriously. This thread closes tonight at 6:00 p.m. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother offering books here. This book will sell immediately on eBay, without low-ball offers and requests for time payments. Frankly if you can't afford the book, you shouldn't be thinking about buying it. rantrant

What a tool you are. Please put it on Ebay.

Why is this still here?

Too tempting...must resist the urge...my wife will kill me...college expenses... :ohnoez:

Now I'll go get some more coffee and set my fantasy teams up . . . I hear DeSean is inactive (not like he's been doing anything lately . . . ) :grin:

I find that offering time payments has many advantages. One, it builds relationships for future purchases and sales for both parties....Second, it enables you (the seller) to get your asking price. I have put things up for sale that were higher than I would have taken at the end, but the buyer was willing to pay that price in order to be able to pay over time. I have done time payments (especially when I was buying OA), so I am always willing to pay it forward.

Why is this still here?

I find that offering time payments has many advantages. One, it builds relationships for future purchases and sales for both parties....Second, it enables you (the seller) to get your asking price. I have put things up for sale that were higher than I would have taken at the end, but the buyer was willing to pay that price in order to be able to pay over time. I have done time payments (especially when I was buying OA), so I am always willing to pay it forward.

Sure, but how many $50/month plans have you accepted? lol