• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lindsay Lohan in new online comic called "inFAMOUS 2: The Fame."

40 posts in this topic

Lindsay Lohan lands role in comic strip

Lindsay Lohan has landed a starring role — in a comic book. Digital Spy reports that the troubled starlet appears in cartoon form in a new online comic called “inFAMOUS 2: The Fame.”

Comic superstars Pat Mills and Howard Marks created the comic, which follows celebs like Lohan as they navigate an alternate, super-powered reality introduced in the video game “inFAMOUS 2.”

Stars including Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Pippa Middleton have also been given the cartoon treatment, which you can view at infamousthegame.com.

Says Mills of adding celebrities to the cartoon mix: “It's a fun idea! The artists really bring out the celebs' characters – check the body language of Lindsay Lohan as rendered by Fay Dalton. It's wonderfully dysfunctional!"

In one misadventure, Lindsay runs into Katie, Tom and Suri – laden with luxury shopping bags - and is scoffed at by the A-list family. Little Suri asks, “Is she an actress, Mommy?”

In another frame, a Juicy Couture shop girl forces poor Linds out of the store using “kinetic pulse.”

Should a celeb feel litigious about their presentation, they should take note of the disclaimer preceding the comic: “We’re huge fans of all the characters featured and want to point out that these are purely fictitious comic strips and are not based on facts or real events.”

LINK

zzz.jpg' alt='sleeping.gif.7e03cf297245314e3497c21c47b18111.gif' alt='zzz'>.jpg'>

Would her in an ankle bracelet count as a bondage cover? hm

You know, the thing about a meth whore... she's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When she comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until she bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'

You know, the thing about a meth whore... she's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When she comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until she bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'
lol:(

Magic 8 Ball says:

Definitely

:banana:

Anyone seen Machete? Rumor has it LiLo is topless in that flick :flamed:

Jerome

They could have a limited 1:1,000,000,000 retailer variant cover that shows her sober and talented... no one would ever see it.

I did see Machete... and I did see boobage... but I can't recall from whom...

Good enough reason for me to watch it again! It's a total mindless indulgence, but very entertaining.

They could have a limited 1:1,000,000,000 retailer variant cover that shows her sober and talented... no one would ever see it.

Is it really a

kelso_burn_RE_An_awkward_moment-s284x129-138155-580.gif

when it's so true?

Magic 8 Ball says:

Definitely

:banana:

Anyone seen Machete? Rumor has it LiLo is topless in that flick :flamed:

Jerome

Seen it... I heard it was a boobie double