• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a comic site for this?

71 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure it was not published due to the little known fact that UKers are deathly afraid of pumpkins dating back to the Great Potato Famine in Ireland when there was a mass exodus of Cucurbita maxima from Ireland to London. Fleeing the dreaded potato blight, the gourd-like mammoths roamed the streets of London causing widespread panic as the native people were horrified to find out the pumpkins produce both a male and female flower and due to the lack of the native squash bee Peponapis pruinosa they often had to hand pollinated.

I'm pretty sure it was not published due to the little known fact that UKers are deathly afraid of pumpkins dating back to the Great Potato Famine in Ireland when there was a mass exodus of Cucurbita maxima from Ireland to London. Fleeing the dreaded potato blight, the gourd-like mammoths roamed the streets of London causing widespread panic as the native people were horrified to find out the pumpkins produce both a male and female flower and due to the lack of the native squash bee Peponapis pruinosa they often had to hand pollinated.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :cry:

Your time in the UK was well spent. (worship)

You chespiritoed Chespirito lol

That's impossible.

That's impossible.

Apparently not.

:bump: C'mon guys....I refuse to believe that not one, not one single person here owns this set of books.... :bump:

The two UK weekly Spider-Man books that correspond to ASM 244

Cover and Complete Story-line

I just want to know the correspondent numbers and/or a scan of how they actually look like, I think...I said THINK, the numbers should fall between 613 and 629... :popcorn:

I've been trying to find something on this for you but it's not really my era. All I can say with any certainty is that if you can identify the issue number, it won't be expensive to buy.

Generally speaking, it's only the very early issues of Marvel UK titles that have any value, and even then we are only talking maybe $40 to $50 max.

For the issue you'd be looking for we are talking less than $10 tops.

I'd be surprised if there are any dealers who have it as I wouldn't think demand or value would make it worthwhile.

Seems surprising that there isn't an online database for this stuff.

Anyway, good luck and I'll keep my eyes open (thumbs u