• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA!! Pre Code, Pre Hero DC, and more! PRICE DROP!

31 posts in this topic

I will be listing some books over the next couple of days. This is round #1. If it goes well I will list more.

Paypal or check accepted (books will not ship until check clears). PM first if your not in the US.

:takeit: rules and shipping cost is based on location.

Here we go -

Venus #19 CGC 3.0 with off-white to white pages (note:pieces of tape on cover). Classic Cover!

Price - $375 SOLD :news:

venus19.jpg

Mystic #13 - CGC 6.0 (cracked out) with Cream to Off-White Pages.

This is book easily presents like a 7.5/8.0. I think it got knocked down for the centerfold being loose at one staple. Pages are more Off-White in my opinion as well.

Awesome Everett cover!

Price $125

RAD82A5A2010722_95434.jpg

I will be listing some books over the next couple of days. This is round #1. If it goes well I will list more.

Paypal or check accepted (books will not ship until check clears). PM first if your not in the US.

Here we go -

Venus #19 CGC 3.0 with off-white to white pages (note:pieces of tape on cover). Classic Cover!

Price - $375

venus19.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Here we go -

Price - $375

venus19.jpg

Ill take it!

Here we go -

Price - $375

venus19.jpg

:takeit: per PM

^^

Here we go -

Price - $375

venus19.jpg

Ill take it!

:sorry:

You are #1 on the back up list if the deal doesn't got through (thumbs u

Having seen this book in person and as the owner of the Church copy, this book is unbelievably bright & white. It has the appeal of the Church copy but with a smaller price tag.

Captain Aero Comics #25 - CGC 9.0 (cracked out) with Off-White to White Pages. Classic LB Cole cover. This IS the poor mans Captain Aero #26 ;) This book is drop dead gorgeous in person

Price - $635

lf-2.jpg

Take it per PM

Crime SuspenStories #17. Raw and I grade it a solid 8.0/8.5 with no resto. Really bright colors and nice inks. Classic Cover

Price - $265

css17.jpg

^^

congrats (thumbs u

Thanks! I was the under-bidder on the Bradbury SS copy that sold on eBay a couple of weeks ago, so I'm pumped!