• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9 years...I've had a good run

156 posts in this topic

One good FDQ exit deserves another...

As many of you know, I take breaks. I'm taking another one, but this one is going to be much, much longer than usual.

I have nothing to complain or blitch about. I'm taking on a lot these days, and some things have to go. The fact is, I'm easily roped into the nonsense on here because I have the maturity level and self-control of a 12 year-old. Don't get me wrong, I love the nonsense, but I don't even collect comics and I'm having a hard time justifying the time I (sometimes) spend on here posting and PMing. Real life is demanding my attention.

While I'm in this "transitional" period in real life, I've vowed to completely give up all forms of online posting, so this isn't the only FDQ exit I'm making today, but it's probably the one I enjoy the least. Unfortunately, I suck hard at time management and balancing my day, so when I make changes, they usually have to be drastic. Also, I like playing outside.

Cheers guys, it's been fun. Keep the n00bs under control.

Andrew

One good FDQ exit deserves another...

As many of you know, I take breaks. I'm taking another one, but this one is going to be much, much longer than usual.

I have nothing to complain or blitch about. I'm taking on a lot these days, and some things have to go. The fact is, I'm easily roped into the nonsense on here because I have the maturity level and self-control of a 12 year-old. Don't get me wrong, I love the nonsense, but I don't even collect comics and I'm having a hard time justifying the time I (sometimes) spend on here posting and PMing. Real life is demanding my attention.

While I'm in this "transitional" period in real life, I've vowed to completely give up all forms of online posting, so this isn't the only FDQ exit I'm making today, but it's probably the one I enjoy the least. Unfortunately, I suck hard at time management and balancing my day, so when I make changes, they usually have to be drastic. Also, I like playing outside.

Cheers guys, it's been fun. Keep the n00bs under control.

Andrew

:hi: See ya around!

I enjoy reading all your posts. When I see your screen name I get a little smile on my face thinking of what kind of comment I can expect to see: witty, funny, insightful, incite-ful, etc.

Whatever the sort I always enjoyed reading them and bantering.

Come back soon. We need more of guys like you and less of some boardies who most closely resemble the fecal evacuation orifice.

You know the ones, right? Thinking every post/thread is about them? Come back and destroy them with me. We can rule the forum as father and son....or at least as Captain 4 Fun.

You know the ones, right? Thinking every post/thread is about them?

???

The ones not named Roy...even though he thinks every post is about him. lol

You know the ones, right? Thinking every post/thread is about them?

???

The ones not named Roy...even though he thinks every post is about him. lol

:o