• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9 years...I've had a good run

156 posts in this topic

Seriously, you aren't going anywhere COI....resume normal posting activities. :slapfight:

He's really gone.

:sorry:

And I still can't see anything after Nerf's MTV video post on page 2.

What did Ogami post that makes my computer stall?

Anti attention whore software?

:o

And I still can't see anything after Nerf's MTV video post on page 2.

That totally borked the thread

it's the next post that doesn't show up for me.

I'm dying to know what it is.

:ohnoez:

The rookie didn't close the the embed tag for the video (missed a bracket or something) - same effect if you show 'all" - nothing shows after the YouTube post.

AK - take the break. As long as you need.

We're happy to have you around, and look forward to your return when things get sorted on your end. (thumbs u

Seriously, you aren't going anywhere...

Ten bucks says that is correct.

$20 says he doesn't post for the next two months.

Nah, that would only give him incentive to prove you right. I would need longer than that to be worth 20 bucks.

How many months then?

Nah, that would only give him incentive to prove you right. I would need longer than that to be worth 20 bucks.

How many months then?

I was being facetious about the bet.

How many months then?

I was being facetious about the bet.

(thumbs u

This thread has finally convinced me that the next time I decide to take a break I'm starting one of these things.

See you. Good luck in your endeavours and don't catch anything you can't fix

One good FDQ exit deserves another...

As many of you know, I take breaks. I'm taking another one, but this one is going to be much, much longer than usual.

I have nothing to complain or blitch about. I'm taking on a lot these days, and some things have to go. The fact is, I'm easily roped into the nonsense on here because I have the maturity level and self-control of a 12 year-old. Don't get me wrong, I love the nonsense, but I don't even collect comics and I'm having a hard time justifying the time I (sometimes) spend on here posting and PMing. Real life is demanding my attention.

While I'm in this "transitional" period in real life, I've vowed to completely give up all forms of online posting, so this isn't the only FDQ exit I'm making today, but it's probably the one I enjoy the least. Unfortunately, I suck hard at time management and balancing my day, so when I make changes, they usually have to be drastic. Also, I like playing outside.

Cheers guys, it's been fun. Keep the n00bs under control.

Andrew

You know what?

you.

There are probably FOUR people on this entire lameass board that I have any real sort of respect for, from whom I find each and every post enjoyable, for whom I give more than a single damn, and you're one of them.

So, thanks for cutting out 25% of the reason I bother.

Why do the individuals_without_enough_empathy have to have 25,000, 30,000, 35,000+ posts, and keep posting and posting and posting, and NEVER go the hell away, and YOU have to take "breaks"...?

Jerk.

And yes, the tone of this response is in DIRECT proportion to how valuable you are to me as a human being.

One good FDQ exit deserves another...

As many of you know, I take breaks. I'm taking another one, but this one is going to be much, much longer than usual.

I have nothing to complain or blitch about. I'm taking on a lot these days, and some things have to go. The fact is, I'm easily roped into the nonsense on here because I have the maturity level and self-control of a 12 year-old. Don't get me wrong, I love the nonsense, but I don't even collect comics and I'm having a hard time justifying the time I (sometimes) spend on here posting and PMing. Real life is demanding my attention.

While I'm in this "transitional" period in real life, I've vowed to completely give up all forms of online posting, so this isn't the only FDQ exit I'm making today, but it's probably the one I enjoy the least. Unfortunately, I suck hard at time management and balancing my day, so when I make changes, they usually have to be drastic. Also, I like playing outside.

Cheers guys, it's been fun. Keep the n00bs under control.

Andrew

Andrew,

Upon further reflection, and seeing the negative impact your attempted departure is having on the community as a whole, I am going to have say NO.

Your request is duly noted but is denied at this time.

Now get back to posting. :slapfight:

Preemptive PM threat sent.

:rulez:

You know what?

you.

There are probably FOUR people on this entire lameass board that I have any real sort of respect for, from whom I find each and every post enjoyable, for whom I give more than a single damn, and you're one of them.

So, thanks for cutting out 25% of the reason I bother.

Why do the individuals_without_enough_empathy have to have 25,000, 30,000, 35,000+ posts, and keep posting and posting and posting, and NEVER go the hell away, and YOU have to take "breaks"...?

Jerk.

And yes, the tone of this response is in DIRECT proportion to how valuable you are to me as a human being.

Who are the other three reasons? :wishluck: