• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9 years...I've had a good run

156 posts in this topic

One good FDQ exit deserves another...

As many of you know, I take breaks. I'm taking another one, but this one is going to be much, much longer than usual.

I have nothing to complain or blitch about. I'm taking on a lot these days, and some things have to go. The fact is, I'm easily roped into the nonsense on here because I have the maturity level and self-control of a 12 year-old. Don't get me wrong, I love the nonsense, but I don't even collect comics and I'm having a hard time justifying the time I (sometimes) spend on here posting and PMing. Real life is demanding my attention.

While I'm in this "transitional" period in real life, I've vowed to completely give up all forms of online posting, so this isn't the only FDQ exit I'm making today, but it's probably the one I enjoy the least. Unfortunately, I suck hard at time management and balancing my day, so when I make changes, they usually have to be drastic. Also, I like playing outside.

Cheers guys, it's been fun. Keep the n00bs under control.

Andrew

You know what?

you.

There are probably FOUR people on this entire lameass board that I have any real sort of respect for, from whom I find each and every post enjoyable, for whom I give more than a single damn, and you're one of them.

So, thanks for cutting out 25% of the reason I bother.

Why do the individuals_without_enough_empathy have to have 25,000, 30,000, 35,000+ posts, and keep posting and posting and posting, and NEVER go the hell away, and YOU have to take "breaks"...?

Jerk.

And yes, the tone of this response is in DIRECT proportion to how valuable you are to me as a human being.

:think: you have 25K posts....,

Seriously, you aren't going anywhere COI....resume normal posting activities. :slapfight:

He's really gone.

:sorry:

And I still can't see anything after Nerf's MTV video post on page 2.

What did Ogami post that makes my computer stall?

Anti attention whore software?

:o

I was wondering about that too.

To see what I posted, just read Rocky's. He copied me, in a less genteel fashion, and changed the number from 3 to 4. He has lower standards than me.

I don't even collect comics

Even so, thanks for telling us in your last thread how wrong we are doing it (collecting comics).

You might have said y'all instead of we but that's neither here nor there.

Seriously, you aren't going anywhere COI....resume normal posting activities. :slapfight:

He's really gone.

To see what I posted, just read Rocky's. He copied me, in a less genteel fashion, and changed the number from 3 to 4. He has lower standards than me.

Did you post a picture of a video? Weirdest thing, my computer stalls for about 1 minute and then the page just ends with Nerf's post...can't scroll past it.

BTW, I agree with Rocky more or less. And you. Except the number 3. Or 4.

(thumbs u

He's really gone.

Did you post a picture of a video? Weirdest thing, my computer stalls for about 1 minute and then the page just ends with Nerf's post...can't scroll past it.

(thumbs u

Wow, I always thought of his posts as a virtual train wreck blocking all traffic....and now it's actually happened.

I wonder if we can keep this thread alive until COI comes back. hm

There are several boardies here who could do that on their own....

:hi:

Rest in Peace

En el nombre de el padre, de el hijo, y de el espiritu ssssssssssssanto...ooooo

AAAAAAAAAAAMEN

One good FDQ exit deserves another...

As many of you know, I take breaks. I'm taking another one, but this one is going to be much, much longer than usual.

I have nothing to complain or blitch about. I'm taking on a lot these days, and some things have to go. The fact is, I'm easily roped into the nonsense on here because I have the maturity level and self-control of a 12 year-old. Don't get me wrong, I love the nonsense, but I don't even collect comics and I'm having a hard time justifying the time I (sometimes) spend on here posting and PMing. Real life is demanding my attention.

While I'm in this "transitional" period in real life, I've vowed to completely give up all forms of online posting, so this isn't the only FDQ exit I'm making today, but it's probably the one I enjoy the least. Unfortunately, I suck hard at time management and balancing my day, so when I make changes, they usually have to be drastic. Also, I like playing outside.

Cheers guys, it's been fun. Keep the n00bs under control.

Andrew

You pick a Thursday to leave? Dumbarse. Leave on a Monday after all the stupidity of Friday and the weekend. doh!

Start collecting comics again. :sumo:

A maturity level and self control of a 12 year old are mandatory to thrive in this place. All the mature and restrained posters are the boring, know it all buzzkillers.

You will be missed. Come back soon. :hi:

Rest in Peace

AAAAAAAAAAAMEN

Will you leave the peyote alone, dammit???

He's really gone.

I love xHTTPx more than you.

:luhv:

(thumbs u

I considered starting a thread about the tiny handful of people I really give a damn about around here, but I know full well what is intended to be positive would, like the sun rising in the east, invariably cause the insecure dumbasses on this board to cry and moan and get butthurt about not being on it.

And who, besides those tiny handful, gives a mess about what I think about them anyways...?

^^

(thumbs u

I considered starting a thread about the tiny handful of people I really give a damn about around here, but I know full well what is intended to be positive would, like the sun rising in the east, invariably cause the insecure dumbasses on this board to cry and moan and get butthurt about not being on it.

And who, besides those tiny handful, gives a mess about what I think about them anyways...?

^^

Please start the thread. There hasn't been one of those threads in months. :cloud9:

He's really gone.

I love xHTTPx more than you.

:luhv:

If he isn't coming back, the least he could do is tell us what that silly acronym meant. :frustrated:

Rest in Peace

AAAAAAAAAAAMEN

Will you leave the peyote alone, dammit???

Yes, but how will I make the voices continue to give me the answers to my college tests? Damn demons are smart as hell..

(thumbs u

^^

Please start the thread. There hasn't been one of those threads in months. :cloud9:

You're not on it.

Anymore.

You were mean to me.

I have a long memory.

You COULD be back on it, if you kiss my arse a bit.

I like arse kissing.

You can be mean to me

Mean as you want to be

Just say anything that you like

You can be nasty and caddy

cruel and unusual

twist my nose with your fingers

trip me while i carry liquids

And as you pin me down

my arms right on the ground

as your spit drips into my face

deep in the back of your mind