• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #10

28 posts in this topic

hey Rick, what do think will be the final hammer price on the restored Action #7 in the comicconnect auction?

He only answers questions in the "Ask Gator" thread. :rulez::grin: Hey Alton, hope everything is well. (thumbs u

'sup Brian?! :hi:

You know, I don't have too many comic regrets, but I'd have to say Action #10 is one of them. :( Passed up an affordable low-grade copy some years ago... wish I'd had the sense to pick it up. Ah well!

I know what you mean. A few years ago there was one in the booth right next to Gator and Filter that I almost bought. I chickened out.

....and my 7 is the lawsuit 7...Action 7 is one of those

"eight books" that have their own little marketplace and growth to themselves. No idea what the market would be on the 7, or the 10 for that matter...

FYI Both books are "raw"....the 7 about a VG+ and the 10 about a F-

Purchased in 1994 and 1993 respectively for about $2300 and $1300. Again, these books are the exception to the marketplace by showing growth in lower grades. Most GA (except for "those eight books") are not in that class of growth- let alone in mid grades.... I will hang on to my Our Flag 2--so there!!!

Take heart! In another ten years or so they will all be yours!!! (generically, hypothetically and figuratively speaking)

jb

117651.jpg.065f135c5f6982f6851455921e72e4c1.jpg

117652.jpg.be9c4e83e88bd20caa46f1f7a8c0c84d.jpg

"eight books" that have their own little marketplace and growth to themselves. No idea what the market would be on the 7, or the 10 for that matter...

Purchased in 1994 and 1993 respectively for about $2300 and $1300. Again, these books are the exception to the marketplace by showing growth in lower grades. Most GA (except for "those eight books") are not in that class of growth- let alone in mid grades.... I will hang on to my Our Flag 2--so there!!!

Take heart! In another ten years or so they will all be yours!!! (generically, hypothetically and figuratively speaking)

jb

Very nice. (worship) You've enjoyed them for quite a while. My Actions have been with me for an average of seven years. Certain books will be hard to replace...such as the ones above. I've been contemplating selling my earlier Sup cover Actions to fund the grand daddy A1. I'm glad I didn't make that movie, for I will regret. Sup cover Actions will be staying...I swear.

jb

I want.

:cloud9:

jb

I want.

:cloud9:

get to the back of the line that started forming 20 years ago lol