• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #10

28 posts in this topic

don't know if anyone else noticed, but the "weenie" copy of Action Comics #10 looks to have sold on eBay for $15,000,

link

I would have gone above $15k for that book, but the seller charging an extra $2.00 shipping to the West Coast was a deal-breaker.

don't know if anyone else noticed, but the "weenie" copy of Action Comics #10 looks to have sold on eBay for $15,000,

link

I would have gone above $15k for that book, but the seller charging an extra $2.00 shipping to the West Coast was a deal-breaker.

lol

Seriously though, I have noticed the same thing, Alton. I remember someone laughing about the price on the ebay book. At that time, there was a bid on the comiclink book. This issue is very rare, and in high demand. It's the 3rd Superman cover.

well, I've got mixed emotions, I already have my Action #10 and I'm glad to see value of restored copies rising, however, my chances of getting an Action #7 (even in restored condition) are getting more and more distant. :(

but hey, you can't have everything right, :grin:

I can see someone paying 15K for the Ebay copy as it is a S(P). The seller had it on Ebay for awhile and maybe someone pulled the trigger on after being tempted at looking at it for a long time. But for Gator's old copy, I find it hard to believe that is a legit offer, but if someone wants to put an offer above the 24K mark, I have a feeling it may get accepted. My 2 cents.

my action 13 once had a 10K offer and I am glad I turned it down...today, maybe I would consider that...

I also had multiple 24K offers on my restored 7, and even a trade/cash at about 27500, but I want 30 K lol

my action 13 once had a 10K offer and I am glad I turned it down...today, maybe I would consider that...

I also had multiple 24K offers on my restored 7, and even a trade/cash at about 27500, but I want 30 K lol

If its not a pain do you have any pics of the 7,10,13? just curious

If its not a pain do you have any pics of the 7,10,13? just curious

Great thread, enjoy:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4662150&fpart=4

You know, I don't have too many comic regrets, but I'd have to say Action #10 is one of them. :( Passed up an affordable low-grade copy some years ago... wish I'd had the sense to pick it up. Ah well!