• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tape pull question

16 posts in this topic

Looking through a stack of books I bought this weekend and managed to get a nice copy of Daredevil 95 (probably was about a 9.2) and managed to get the book stuck on the tape from the bag an board.

Long story short, managed to pull a tiny triangular wedge of color (1/8") off off the D in the title.

How much would this drop the grade from a 9.2?

Thanks in advance.

I would post a pic in the Please Grade My... section so we can see the book and the tape pull damage.

Unseen I will say 8.0

That's pretty much what I guesed although I was worried that it would drop the grade even further.

I feel bad enough as it is.

Thanks so much for your feedback.

Looking through a stack of books I bought this weekend and managed to get a nice copy of Daredevil 95 (probably was about a 9.2) and managed to get the book stuck on the tape from the bag an board.

Long story short, managed to pull a tiny triangular wedge of color (1/8") off off the D in the title.

Thanks in advance.

:cry::sorry:

Thanks in advance.

Oh, not too bad, prolly just to a 5.5 . . . :roflmao:

Thanks in advance.

Can't tell without a picture.

All depends on how big the tape pull is and what the rest of the book looks like.