• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What not to buy your kids this Christmas...

60 posts in this topic

, "Why can't you let me live my own life?" if she doesn't want to go to bed or do her homework.

She's 9 going on 16.

My baby girl is 2....is this what awaits me.... :eek:

Yes. My daughter was 5 the first time she told me "You're ruining my life.". Fortunately, that was a phase.

At 6, every girl in my daughter's grade decided Barbies were "babyish".

My 7 year old son wants a Mac for X-mas.

In the toy industry, it's known as compression. Unfortunately, the adolescent emotional angst accompanies the toys more appropriate for older kids.

, "Why can't you let me live my own life?" if she doesn't want to go to bed or do her homework.

She's 9 going on 16.

My baby girl is 2....is this what awaits me.... :eek:

Yes. My daughter was 5 the first time she told me "You're ruining my life.". Fortunately, that was a phase.

At 6, every girl in my daughter's grade decided Barbies were "babyish".

My 7 year old son wants a Mac for X-mas.

In the toy industry, it's known as compression. Unfortunately, the adolescent emotional angst accompanies the toys more appropriate for older kids.

Wait, did you change your Boards name?

I have a doll similar to that. hm

blowup?

tumblr_l5ihicp5QD1qb4rtoo1_500.jpg

Yeah, but mine's a Wonder Woman. What kind of a perv do you think I am?

I considered Wonder Woman but I didn't want to compare you to Greggy.. no one should have to be compared that low...

I wonder if there is a Powergirl one

Dude... I don't get it, what is the deal with the sig line? Is that some sort of underlined-existential-duality of man statement or suggestion?

Dude... I don't get it, what is the deal with the sig line? Is that some sort of underlined-existential-duality of man statement or suggestion?

I believe Dice is trying to get around the No Images of Boobs edict by plastering us with multiple shots of silicone-injected Liefeld Moobs to make a point. hm

or he just doesnt like sig lines... :banana:

I have a doll similar to that. hm

blowup?

tumblr_l5ihicp5QD1qb4rtoo1_500.jpg

I considered Wonder Woman but I didn't want to compare you to Greggy.. no one should have to be compared that low...

I wonder if there is a Powergirl one

lol

My nine year old daughter wants a freaking iPad for Christmas. And oh, she's saying things like, "Why can't you let me live my own life?" if she doesn't want to go to bed or do her homework.

She's 9 going on 16.

My 6 year old wants one too...basically so he can have a better screen to play Angry Birds on than my Android.

Not happening.

I am utterly offended by this article and think smut like that shouldn't be posted on these message boards! (tsk)

hm

I'm really slow. It took me a minute to see what Neil was up to there. Clearly the OP knows that there is all variety of smut & some smut is better suited for the Boards than other smut.

:banana:

Double standards. It's ok when I do it, but not when you do it.

We've been blessed this Friday. It's been bountiful. :shy:

That's right life is fully of double standards. I am a horrible person. :( Sorry for posting something that I thought would be enjoyed by everyone. Now if anyone else posted it, it would celebrated?

You deserved it so enjoy your order of crow.

Should I warm up my violin?

Your argument might have held water if she had posted pictures of real people screwing baby lions and jacking off as opposed to children's toys.

This is not going to end well....

Actually it is as I won't post another new thread in CG again. BTW - I love that pic in your signature line. So much for trying to contribute.

I am utterly offended by this article and think smut like that shouldn't be posted on these message boards! (tsk)

hm

I'm really slow. It took me a minute to see what Neil was up to there. Clearly the OP knows that there is all variety of smut & some smut is better suited for the Boards than other smut.

:banana:

Double standards. It's ok when I do it, but not when you do it.

We've been blessed this Friday. It's been bountiful. :shy:

That's right life is fully of double standards. I am a horrible person. :( Sorry for posting something that I thought would be enjoyed by everyone. Now if anyone else posted it, it would celebrated?

You deserved it so enjoy your order of crow.

Should I warm up my violin?

Your argument might have held water if she had posted pictures of real people screwing baby lions and jacking off as opposed to children's toys.

This is not going to end well....

Actually it is as I won't post another new thread in CG again. BTW - I love that pic in your signature line. So much for trying to contribute.

Hey I am all for cool posts....