• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What not to buy your kids this Christmas...

60 posts in this topic

:roflmao:

My friend traded in his game tickets for one of those wolverine hammers at a local arcade a long time ago. We noticed the placement of the air valve and had a good laugh. Wonder if he still has it hm

Just searching around looking for some Christmas ideas and stumbled on this gem - 15 Unintentionally Perverted Toys for Children

Hopefully it wasn't posted already. The search engine is taking too long.

:blush:

I am utterly offended by this article and think smut like that shouldn't be posted on these message boards! (tsk)

hm

I'm really slow. It took me a minute to see what Neil was up to there. Clearly the OP knows that there is all variety of smut & some smut is better suited for the Boards than other smut.

:banana:

I am utterly offended by this article and think smut like that shouldn't be posted on these message boards! (tsk)

hm

I'm really slow. It took me a minute to see what Neil was up to there. Clearly the OP knows that there is all variety of smut & some smut is better suited for the Boards than other smut.

:banana:

Double standards. It's ok when I do it, but not when you do it.

We've been blessed this Friday. It's been bountiful. :shy:

seriously though...

Tarzan video = uncontrollable belly laugh

and i needed that, so thanks! :banana:

That was one funny video. I also cringed when I saw the Lion King toy as well.