• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS- Walking Dead #3-12 ARGENTINIAN variants--SPLAT! MK run 9.8 w/10% disc.

51 posts in this topic

Haven't had a sales thread in a while---I'll be offering up some of what I consider "the good china."

Shipping $8 East Coast, $12.50 West Coast

$27 Canada

FREE if you buy more then one book.

Check, money order, paypal, but pretty much it's a Dead President exchange only.

First up...

The WALKING DEAD #1-12 Argentina variants, really gorgeous books.

These are spanish reprints of the series, square bound and honestly just cool in hand. I wish I could better research the qty graded or in s/s on these, but I tried GPA ten ways to Sunday for all sorts of search combos and couldn't find anything.

These are all double signed by Tony Moore and Robert Kirkman

If Chris/comix4fun, Pirate, Harmon, BK....anyone can help me better gauge how many are graded or in s/s, that would really rock.

I'm going out on a limb for the moment and guess these might be the few that are double s/s.

WALKING DEAD #1 CGC 9.6 s/s Kirkman & Moore

SOLD

wda1.jpg

First up...

The WALKING DEAD #1-12 Argentina variants, really gorgeous books.

These are spanish reprints of the series, square bound and honestly just cool in hand. I wish I could better research the qty graded or in s/s on these, but I tried GPA ten ways to Sunday for all sorts of search combos and couldn't find anything.

These are all double signed by Tony Moore and Robert Kirkman

If Chris/comix4fun, Pirate, Harmon, BK....anyone can help me better gauge how many are graded or in s/s, that would really rock.

I'm going out on a limb for the moment and guess these might be the few that are double s/s.

Hey Rich,

They show up in GPA under "Walking Dead (2010)" and the CGC census under "Walking Dead (Ovni Press)" :thumbsup:

Re-Animator #1 CGC 9.8 s/s

Jeffery Combs (Dr. Herbert West) "Birth is always painful!"

Barbara Crampton (Meg) "Date, Mate, Re-Animate."

That was the tag line on the movie poster

and cover artist Dave Dorman.

The ONLY 9.8 copy on census, no universal blues either.

$475

reanimator1A.jpg

Thanks to Mike, I was able to get the data on these Argentina s/s books.

Looks like these are the only signature series copies, and issues 10, 11 & 12 are the only graded copies at all.

For the most part, aside from the s/s copies, there's one or two other universal blues, in some earlier cases maybe three blue.

:thumbsup:

I am getting back my signed issues of #1,2 and 10 in about a week. Mine are only signed by Tony Moore though. Crazy how tough these were to get in good grades. No idea on what grades I got though, gonna wait to see when I open up the package.

Nice books Rich.