• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS- Walking Dead #3-12 ARGENTINIAN variants--SPLAT! MK run 9.8 w/10% disc.

51 posts in this topic

Then JJ buy. :baiting:

JJ never buy, JJ knows people...

So JJ owns nothing but gets too many phone calls? (shrug)

You're making the gross assumption that JJ actually ANSWERS the phone when it rings.................

I called JJ once. He anwsered. I was really scared.

Then JJ buy. :baiting:

JJ never buy, JJ knows people...

So JJ owns nothing but gets too many phone calls? (shrug)

You're making the gross assumption that JJ actually ANSWERS the phone when it rings.................

I make no such assumption. I stopped calling based on my personal answer rate. Others tend to be more tenacious.

Thanks to Mike, I was able to get the data on these Argentina s/s books.

Looks like these are the only signature series copies, and issues 10, 11 & 12 are the only graded copies at all.

For the most part, aside from the s/s copies, there's one or two other universal blues, in some earlier cases maybe three blue.

:thumbsup:

Hey Rich, good luck with your thread. I know that recently a #1 9.2 SS with Kirkman and Moore sold on ebay. It reached a three figure mark on there ;) Just trying to help get you info on pricing. Graded copies of this set don't turn up often, and they do have a VERY low print run from my understanding. You're thread is the first time I've seen a whole set offered (thumbs u

Looks like these are the only signature series copies, and issues 10, 11 & 12 are the only graded copies at all.

For the most part, aside from the s/s copies, there's one or two other universal blues, in some earlier cases maybe three blue.

Hey Rich, good luck with your thread. I know that recently a #1 9.2 SS with Kirkman and Moore sold on ebay. It reached a three figure mark on there ;) Just trying to help get you info on pricing. Graded copies of this set don't turn up often, and they do have a VERY low print run from my understanding. You're thread is the first time I've seen a whole set offered (thumbs u

I know, that was my 9.2 copy that sold :thumbsup:

I know, that was my 9.2 copy that sold :thumbsup:

Nice sale :golfclap: good luck on your other sweet Argentina books :cloud9: